Fuck this fascist class war, I like meat.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sleek_Jeek, Apr 12, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

You're starting to sound like wolf, with all the one liners. What are they putting in the food at your middle schools?

2. xento

xento New Member

Oh, the irony. Besides, you don't always have to talk up a storm to get a point across.

3. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Yes, you are correct. It is in recognizing this weakness, this dependency on another human being for support, and love, that one achieves wisdom and humility. Someone may be strong to be able to go through life alone, but as for me, I choose weak and in love any day.

Plus, the sex really is better. You can talk a wife into doing shit that a girlfriend/hooker/piece of ass wouldn't even dream of.

4. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

No he's not. He's got good points Sleek. Some of them are just crap, but some of the stuff he's saying is a decent point, and the same with Wolf. You guys need to cut them some slack, otherwise they're going to get wound up and up by all the crap thrown at them, split a fuse, and spam the forum to hell like I did. :) It's how cynical and ill-accepting of noobs that is what is 1.killing this board. 2.causing all the spammers.

5. xento

xento New Member

What? You know I, being a piece of ass, would do anything for you, retard! I feel forgotten. Someone hold me.

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I will be strong!

Also, here's a statement I rather like:

Abstainer - a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying themself a pleasure.

Yeah, but there's less of it. And since when did hookers need to be talked into anything - all you have to do it throw money at them and they'll be offering to do anything. There's no talking involved :).

Also, no one seems to have cottoned on to the fact that I was joking. The quote came from Sleek Jeek's post, I just ignored the key word "Internet".

7. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Really? I just thought you were looking for an excuse to insult relationships. Yes. I know this is a one-liner. No, it wasn't a joke, I was serious.

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Glad to see you;ve made some progress! Keep this up and you'll be composing actual paragraphs! in no time at all!

I'm pretty sure the love of a good man is much more substantial than the love of a good woman. I'm not gay, but I really wish I was a woman sometimes. Get a "good man" (a man with a good job) and the material world is at your finger tips. To get a good woman, you damn well better make sure you're a good man. This is the death of romance.

I can't believe this thread started off talking about people miming sex to promote vegitarianism.

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

No, I just want to eventually drag the whole world down into my pit of bitterness and despair.

10. xento

xento New Member

Actually, it's about a one and a fourth liner.

11. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

as a wife, i would like to agree with retard and disagree with jar. not only will i do anything that comes into that beautifully twisted mind of his, i'll do it three times before breakfast and ask for more...

12. xento

xento New Member

Rosenshyne, you are an inspiration to all wives, or should be anyway.

13. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

In the eighth grade, a girl that was a few echelons above me on the social ladder said something similar about a certain actor. She said she'd do anything he wanted, so I ask her, in front of about 10 people, "what if it involved severe rectal hemoraging on your part?" and she looked totally shocked and embarassed, and said something about, "well... may be not in that case..." It was a pretty great middle school moment for me.

14. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

since getting a date was out of the question, i guess that would be as close to a girl as you were gonna get...

15. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

There seems to be a trend going on here Sleek. Do you really have that many problems getting yourself a date?

16. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Wow, see in that situation, I was making fun of the girl. The idea is that I embarassed her, because she was a bitch... Not that I have had bad experiences with females.

17. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

What the hell are you guys going on about? The opportunity presented itself, and Sleek took full advantage of it, a fact I am grateful for as it made me laugh. I'd have said it to a friend or an enemy, although the tone of voice and such would be different. Still, a great line.

18. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Jarinor, it's just that some people don't understand good, cruel humor. What a bunch of bitches, hyperanalyzing an excellent piece of vulgar excellence. I loved it. A great thing to say to a woman: "I hope you go home and cry yourself to sleep because of your hideousness."

19. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

When I quit ROTC I kind of went through a clique change in high school, and a a few weeks through this process one of my new buds was trying to get me to ask this annoying ditz (or so I thought back then, we're pretty good friends now) to a school dance, for what reason I don't know, but she ame over and was listening to us chit chat for a while, and she kept chiming in and blah blah blah-ing, and at some point she made some light-hearted comment about something begining with the phrase "why dont you...", and me, being the nasty-ex-rotc-temporarily-depressed bastard that I was, came right back and shouted "Why dont you SHUT THE FUCK UP?" She didn't speak to me for like 2 weeks. It was beautiful.

But like I said we became good friends.

When my last girlfriend decided to break up with me over the phone the conversation went like this;
    her: "I don't think we should see each other anymore"
    Me: "well... <sigh> ... at least we used up my box of condoms."
    her: "I... can't ... believe you just said that"
    Me: "What? do you want me to cry?"
    her: "Well I still want to be friends."
    Me: "Friends with benefits?"
    her: "No... charlie, don't joke"
    Me: "Well then what's the point?"
    her: "Oh my god charlie, you could be nicer about this."
    Me: "Nicer! You're the one thats dumping me! I think you should be a little more understanding!"
    <click>

20. xento

xento New Member

And you call me an asshole because I don't give a shit about dead people. At least I respect the living. :p

On the other hand, where those condoms bubble-gum flavored? I love those! :)

Our Host!