for the peoples wanted know WHY you and/or your followers go

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by flamethrower, Dec 22, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. flamethrower

flamethrower New Member

some items is very dangerous. most of them are darkly magical items. like 'sword of stone', 'ring of hexy', and the helm weared by damned lord inside ashbuary castle. these items will lower your states FOREVER, once you have weared it. like 'sword of stone', once you have weared it, you got -4 on DX, FOREVER. and dark helm, -20 alignment, also forever. these dark magical items always started with 'unidentified' state. unidentified state will lower your state too, so becareful on 'unidentified' items. so try to use it untill you have identified by wise woman. however, these dangerous items will not affected by an technical character. so you don't have to worry about it if you're techy type. note; some 'chemistry items' will lower your states forever like magical items do. so don't drink it unless you know what is it for.

2. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

well the dark helm was neat 4 evil magick chars at least, the +20 to magical aptitude was huge specially since they add up forever...

3. LostSoul

LostSoul New Member

I ran across something weird.

You know how the Bangellian Scourge gives 100 evil alignment (or it gives +60 evil alignment - not sure). Anyway, when I removed it from my weapon slot, all of a sudden I had only 40 evil alignment left... So my guess is this one isn't absolute. What was weirdest though is that I was at 100 evil (butchered stillwater, behaved as an absolute twat for most of the game so far) before I grabbed the sword, so it actually made me (kinda) good after removing it.

Our Host!