Follower adding (Raven) way?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by symban, Oct 18, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. symban

symban New Member

I know it sound stupid; I did not get Raven to join me when I had the chance, but I decided to pick Raven into party later. When I go back to her she has nomore has the dialog option of joining. Another thing I noticed is that elves wont let me into Quintarra with Z'an Al'urin in party. I am almost sure I had a dialog between Raven and her in a past gameplay, but know I cant even get her in.

Yes I past the part where Quintarra took place in main story line already.

Now my question is; is there ANY but ANY way I can get Raven in party. this includes any hack / editor / cheat. If I can not find a way I fear I shall quit that gameplay due to my perfectionism problem.. I am looking forward to your helps thanks in advance.

2. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

You can mindcontrol her and then make it permanent with the permanency trick.

3. symban

symban New Member

thanks for the suggestion but I believe it will be pretty hard with my technologist gentlemen who has 8 WP, and enough TA for the whole party. Still if it comes to that I will use Virgil debug menu and assign additional stats to do what you suggested, however I would prefer if there were a way without effecting my TA.

Is there any save game editors that might help me add in Raven, or any cheats anyone knows?

Our Host!