Flame War

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blinky969, Feb 8, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

It doesn't look so gay in small. But anything elvish is inherently gay, I should have known.

2. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Yeah the hair looks like something a woman would spend all of her husbands money on i.e. get it dyed and prance around looking hot but as a matter of fact being laughed at.

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Then you agree that I'm intimidating enough to take all the money I want from people and awesome enough to be oblivious about other people's opinions.

But he didn't have white hair and black skin. He also had that gay mustache. If your father hadn't skullfucked you into believing you're a radioactive, spongy lizard you should have payed more attention to that.

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I don't know about Freddie Mercury. I'm going to base my assumption about your gayness on the fact that you're wearing a leather body-suit. That's pretty fucking homo.

5. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Sorry to nit-pick your derisive commentary, but I think, "could," would fit better there.
    As for Freddy Mercury never having black skin and white hair;

[​IMG]
    He did now!!

Oh, and the mustache;

[​IMG]

I'm seeing double!!

I have to admit the body suit is pretty damn fruity.

And what the hell, Telcontar! Add something constructive to the conversation.
    "Oh, his hair is all girly and frilly, blah blah blah..."
    I've shot more creative insults from my nuts after a good rub down.

6. Telcontar

Ok Gross, firstly get your balls taped up or sewed up, there is something drastically wrong.
    And what is the big, radioactive barney doll gonna do? "Hey......lets sing a song with bad words in it"!

7. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

Do i... Do i really have to get involved in the pre-pubeseant paper throwing contest?
    I mean a flame war and no one has said the word cunt yet.
    Thats like having a war without using guns or any form of craft.
    Just a bunch of twelve year olds throwing rocks at eachother.

Your Flame: Your Fat!
    My Flame: Thats because i swallowed a load of other mens cum that was backed up and being retained in your mothers pussy while i ate the bitch. Sorry, did i say pussy? I meant Bucket. Did i say Bucket? Sorry i meant Trough. Sorry did i say Trough? I meant the grand canyon. A flooded version of the grand canyon. But its ok. I am scheduled to loose some weight soon. Ive arranged a scat session with her. Hopefully ill shit and piss out all of this rotten seamun and period blood down her fucking throat. We shall see. .................................Cunt.........................

8. Telcontar

I imagine your dad who magically came back to life, raped you when you went upstairs?

9. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

Ohhh look who sprouted a dick.
    Go back to sucking on Prichards Tits.
    You aint old enough to talk yet.
    In fact Novak, do me a favour, stick your cock in his mouth and shut him up.

10. Telcontar

Oh woe is me
    Sucky sucky
    Job is done
    Now I must go
    Get my pigtails tied
    For daddy upstairs
    So he can cum in my ass
    The imaginary ghost, fills me so
    I should fuck mommy
    She is the Hoe.

A day in the life of hellbokos the Cumfarter.

11. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

This is a prime example of limeted brain capacity.

12. Telcontar

I just got served :cry:

13. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I'm not allowed to sing.
    Court order.

As for the word, "cunt;"

Did our lack of its use make you realize how much you want one?

14. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Well, you could get on a plane to France, more specifically Paris, and jump from the Eiffel tower. And remember don't bring a parachute.

15. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Listen steamspunk. Firstly, you're a fucking retard, maybe if you weren't learning to love sucking dick all through primary education you'd know how to spell. Secondly, why the fuck would you eat out any of these splooge-basins mothers? That's not even like asking for herpes, it's like following herpes down a dark alleyway so you can facerape it.

Thirdly, why did you swallow? Jesus christ boy, that's just fucking nasty; like, sucking off a douche to try to entice your dad into skull-fucking some sense into you type-nasty. Repeat after me: go down, taste some shit that shouldn't be there, SPIT (very important step, fucktard), smack the bitch and go find some other bitch who does have a man cream Slurpee machine up in their pussy.

BTW, don't try to educate the greater population of your educational betters on vocabulary cock-monger, because you're not even a bitch. You're not even a whore. You're not EVEN a trifling, cock-lathing, ass pony. In fact, you're so far beyond being a dickless, cum-vacuum, you actually FAIL at being one, solely on account of the fact that you're instead a pretentious, sophomoric, cunt-swilling, cock-eyed, ass marauder, with more cents than sense cuz you charge 3 pennies for the ride of your three-and-a-half seconds, which invariably ends with some black man named Leon tearing you a big enough asshole that you can shit bricks AND mortar and lay yourself your own private wall of shame so you can cry yourself to sleep away from the rest of humanity.

Bitch.

16. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

OUCH!

That's just got to hurt. Damn.

And yes, Steampunk, you're a dick.

17. Telcontar

Why does everything always end up being taken out on steampunk :lol:
    And Wolf? Sorry but you look like a real pussy compared to Blinkys rant!

18. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Oh shut up you cock-faced assfucker. I didn't intend to flame that hard when posting that one, I merely stated that FUCK that had to hurt, and that Steampunk's a fucktard.

But you're eyes are probably too covered with I-don't-want-to-know-what after that last bukkake-session of yours, so you couldn't see that, huh?

19. Telcontar

Wow the 2 headed cum eating cow has pulled the milking machines from his asses and has a voice of his own. Now you better disappear for a month or so, chasing dragons in your fucking fun pen with your plastic sword and your fucking wooden shield RPing with the magic fairies and trying to kill the evil fucking clover trying to take over your garden!

20. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Is it still contest now? (goes for dictionary)
    Then You (I mean all including me maybe) was born by a hard sucking all those dicks fucken bitch, who was fucking with a radioactive mutant who actually had Down Syndrom, and all his fucktardy children inherited his genes. You were actually one of his 16 sons he got from this bitch at once, and you were the most young and the most underdeveloped. Actually, when 9 months came, your stupid father kicked those bitch with all his might and all of 16 were excreted through her anus. Actually, you was born in shit. To be more correct, 90% of energy your father used in that blow were accepted by your soft head, and now, therefore, you are extremely brain-damaged, ugly, you're just so stupid that you can make a pee on yourself and excrete your feces inside your self, and you have a very strange petrified picture of boot on your head. Actually, you are abomination

Not so good compared to 5 pages od this stuff I made in Russian, but well, I am not so keen on flaming in pure Chestershir dialect of English.

Actually, that's the nice backstory for Arcanum! :)

Our Host!