Final Fantasy X

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by FFR Ultima Weapon, Sep 9, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. FFR Ultima Weapon

FFR Ultima Weapon New Member

Who thinks that Final Fantasy X is one of the most underated RPG´s of the last few years?
    People tend to say things like, "yeah it was good, but there was to much talking" or, "yeah it was ok but it just wasnt long enough."
    Well i say, screw that shit. For a start the storyline in FFX is actually pretty damn good. I think sqare did a great job in making it at least quite believable.
    And the fact that it wasnt "long" enough is pure crap. I mean yeah, if you simply want to just go through the game without doing any extras like getting all of the aeons or all of the celestial weapons than fine. But at the end of the day your clearly not a real rpg gamer and there-for dont have the right to an opinion.

Anyway, i just thought id give it some credit because everyone seems to be bad-mouthing it. Now on the other hand there´s Final Fantasy X-2. You see, the story in that is not quite as good and slightly less believable. Also the characters in it seem to turn a 180 degree turn in that of their attitude and behavior. Even if the ending is quite heartbraking (sobsob). Now, you want to bad-mouth that then please go right ahead.

BUT! There are a few things i will accept. For instance, the guy who does the voice of Tidus and the Woman who does the voice for yuna. I think Tidus sounds like an annoying fly. You know the one that is buzzing around you but you cant swat it? And Yuna!? HA! She needs a 24 hour expeirience on the orgasmatron. That would kick her soppy depressed, "im a usless bitch" voice way into action.

2. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Final Fantasy isn't a RPG, and this forum isn't about RPGs, two wrongs out of two, good job.

Vaulted.

Our Host!