Favorite Alcohol

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rosselli, Feb 9, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

My friend got to do a week's work experience at the XXXX factory here in Brisbane. Lucky bastard...got pissed with all the other workers and then went off to play hockey.

2. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

DE, I could piss in a bottle of Glogg mix, and I doubt you'd know the difference. Sleek, you need to go to the West Coast and look for some of our local breweries, not that generic micro-brew shit. Rogue Nation, Snoqualmie Falls, and (not sure on the name of this one) Icemill are all good breweries. Snoqualmie and Icemill are outta Washington, and Rogue Nation is out of Oregon. Unless your goal is to get drunk, don't bother touching MGD, Miller Light, Bud, Bud Light, Corona, or anything along those lines, they are all horrible beers. Go for the small breweries, though those you usually have to go fairly local to find... (Ie: Snoqualmie).

3. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

[quote="Twilight'sHammer] Unless your goal is to get drunk, don't bother touching MGD, Miller Light, Bud, Bud Light, Corona, or anything along those lines, they are all horrible beers.[/quote]

If it's your goal to get drunk, and any of the above will take you there, then you are one lightweight bitch. To me, Coors Light tastes like stagnant seltzer, and I can't even tell it has alcohol in it. I'd have to drink at least a twenty-four pack to get drunk. Or probably just very tipsy.

4. DM's Bane

DM's Bane New Member

Fav alcohol

Blue Sapphire gin. It is niiiiiiiiiccccccceeeeee :D and fulla delicious alcoholly goodness. Second fav would be sweet sherry, But Only the good stuff :p . I dont drink beer, it is boring and tasteless, i mean geez, if you want refreshment have a cola it works much better and has a bit of chewable lemon in it at the end :p .

Our Host!