fate points

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Mooddawg, Jan 7, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Mooddawg

Mooddawg New Member

i know that after i kill the scheuylers(sp?) with magnus i am supposed to get a fate point but i didnt and i dont know why. can anyone tell me? do i have to do something else other than just kill them, do i have to tell someone about it or what? thanks for any insight.

2. Rick

Rick New Member

I don't know, but I didn't get one either. I killed the Schuylers with Magnus. He was grateful, told me his true name, but no fate point.

I didn't get a fate point for recruiting Gar either, though I read somewhere that I would.

I did get a fate point for persuading Lukan and his band to leave, though.

If it turns out you've been cheated of a fate point, and if Virgil is in your party, there is a hack you can download to get another at:

http://www.terra-arcanum.com/~uberedit/

--Rick

3. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Mooddawg, sometimes u can get a fate point from the Schuyler, but most of the times not, the whole time Ive played the game, Ive only got that fate point once(on my 2nd try).

As for Rick I dunno why u didn't get one, coz Ive never missed that one and ur the first one Ive heard to miss that.Hope this helps.. :smile:

What I did, was get the bug fate point( dunno also if its still there after the latest patch). U must know how, but I will still mention it. When uve convince the thieves in SH to leave, kill them immediately and youll get 2 FP. I do it most of the time since Ive never been able to get the Schuyler FP most of the time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skie88 on 2002-01-07 21:45 ]</font>

4. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

I forgot Rick, maybe youve recruited Gar? coz if u did u really won't get the FP, if u release him from Parnell, thats when u get that Fate Point.

Our Host!