fan art

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i fan of this game.
    I am from russia ,sorry for grammar mistakes.

why i can not enter tjo the fanart?

2. backstabber

backstabber New Member

Canis, can you slam this poor soul for hi/her VERY BAD use of english?

3. Canis

Canis New Member

No, because he is Russian, made an apology in advance for any confusion, wasn't rude to anybody, didn't spam or gravedig, didn't post misleading information, and in the end proved to be more understandable than many of YOUR posts.

4. backstabber

backstabber New Member

well, if you are an american i can say this one more time...
    classical yankee double-standard.
    he's not at fault coz his russian,
    but im at fault.
    funny.

5. Canis

Canis New Member

What? Are you just out looking for an excuse to bash Americans whether or not it makes any sense to do so?

For a native Russian-speaker, his English is very good and entirely understandable. I don't have a problem with non-English-speakers, or typos, or imperfect grammar, or the like. I do have a problem with people, like yourself, who are perfectly capable of writing coherent English but for some reason choose not to do so, who would rather obfuscate than express a clear thought.

Besides, like I said, Annton was not rude, did not spam, and certainly did not intentionally spread disinformation because he felt himself entitled to laziness.

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Fuck you're retarded backstabber. English is probably his second or third language, and you're wondering why Canis is letting it slide? You're a native English speaker, and he writes better than you. You're fucking lazy, that's what you are, at least annton apologised for not being entirely correct in his writing, you act like it's acceptable for you.

Fucking learn spelling and grammar, and don't give that ages old "I could if I wanted to, but I don't want to, so fuck you!" excuse.

annton, I'm not sure why you can't enter art. Probably because Calis hasn't updated the database or something. Email him about if if you really want to submit art. Good to hear that even people in Russia got the game and appreciate it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jarinor, you've the right to your opinion, but shut up. You're a useless flamer. I'm sick of reading posts where your the last one to post and you say "Fuck you" or some other crap. I'm just sick of it. Okay, oh geez, I've gushed my opinions out, time for a break.

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I'm more than a flamer, I'm a repository of unusual knowledge, but that's beside the point. If you don't care for my posts, well, I'm not making you read them. I don't give a flying fuck whether you're sick of me or not, I'm still going to post.

9. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

SNOBO!!? Have you been taking English lessons? You're spelling is much better than last time.

Backstabber does appear to be retarded too.

10. backstabber

backstabber New Member

WHO SAID I AM A NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH???
    i certainly did not.
    english is my THIRD-language.
    and if you want to know, im only 10

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Good for you sunshine. Now, aren't you supposed to be in bed?

12. Canis

Canis New Member

And here I was thinking that I was calling him "prepubescent" as an insult to his intellect, when in fact I was dead accurate. Isn't that the joy of the Internet, finding out you've been arguing with a very small child. One of the better forms of birth control, I'd reckon.

13. backstabber

backstabber New Member

TSK.TSK.
    Arguring with a small kid.
    SHame on YOU!!!!!!
    BTW you admitted you were insulting me.
    too bad, my IQ is 140
    and no, i didn't take essence of intellect

14. backstabber

backstabber New Member

we must be in different time-zones...

15. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

If English really is your third language, then why do you blast some one else that doesn't speak English well? Anyway, I think that that's bullshit. You're ten years old and speak three languages? Some how I just don't buy it.

You are so full of crap that it's not even funny. 10 years old, speaking three languages, and have already had your IQ tested? Please.

16. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

Somehow I doubt this. Most ten year olds that I know have trouble with not biting me. While I could believe that their are 10 year olds that are bilingual, i doubt that there are trilingual 10 year olds. Besides, how many 10 year olds play Arcanum and are allowed to wander the internet aimlessly.

17. Draconix

Draconix New Member

Добро пожаловать в правление аннтон ...., игнорируют бакстаббер .., должен иметь задницу где-нибудь на правлении
    Взгляды к Канис для помощи, где - та ПРОКЛЯТАЯ игги кнопка для взглядов подобно бакстаббер?

english version:Welcome to the board annton....ignore backstabber.. gotta have an ass somewhere on the board.
    Looks to Canis for help, where is that DAMN iggy button for peeps like Backstabber?

18. Draconix

Draconix New Member

Аннтон, я не уверен, почему Вы не можете входить в искусство. Вероятно, потому что Кали не обновили базу данных или кое-что. Пошлите по электронной почте его о том, если если Вы действительно хотите представить(подвергнуть) искусство. Хороший слышать, что даже людей в России получили игру и Наслаждайтесь этим

19. backstabber

backstabber New Member

neat.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you.I am very surprised that you help me.
    but to fan-art i can't enter.but thank

Our Host!