Fallout Trouble...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gwindor, Dec 24, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Gwindor

Gwindor New Member

Well, I am playing Fallout 1 at the moment, and I have Ian and Katja in my party (I didn't know that damn dog was Dogmeat or that he could join me, not until AFTER I killed him :) )

Well, I have an odd problem with Katja. Firstly, she can't take ANYTHING, it says it doesn't fit. She had a brotherhood armor and 9 stimpacks on her, then I wanted to give her 12 small energy cells for her ripper. But it says "it won't fit". So I steal her 9 stimpacks and her brotherhood armor in her inventory. But STILL, she can't take those 12 small energy cells! (It weighs 1 pound!!!)

And, since I can't give her those 12 small energy cells, she now tries to reload her ripper about 10 times, then she ends her turn. Kind of irritating, really... :lol:

And yes, I am patched.

2. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

How about take the ripper away, reload it and return it to her loaded and with additional energy cells. Perhaps she'll take them that way.

3. Gwindor

Gwindor New Member

Umm, didn't I just say she couldn't take anything in her inventory? I can't even plant a stimpack in her empty inventory!!! :x

4. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Oh I thought it was only about energy cells. Sorry, never had such a problem.

Our Host!