Expert Melee

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Gerras, Jul 22, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Gerras

Gerras New Member

Ok I give up, I cannot find the Expert Melee anywhere.I have gone to the Isle and Blackroot and cannot find him/her. Any help would be appreciated.

Gerras

2. Luvian

Luvian New Member

The grizzled old war veteran in black root is just after the bridge west of the mayor's house. Listen to his story, and after that he will offer to train you.

3. Gerras

Gerras New Member

4. Ferret

Ferret New Member

If you have any ranks in persuasion and don't interupt him at all during his story then you can negotiate a 300 gold training instead of 500 gold. :)

5. masterofthelostcollege

masterofthelostcollege New Member

Don't know how anyone could have missed the second melee expert trainer on the Isle of Despair - non-persuasive players will, upon failing to convince Ogdin Big Fists (the HalfOgre guard) meet him EVERYTIME as they prove themselves in the 'pit of battle'. To put it simply, it is the pitmaster. However if you seek Melee Mastery also, I recommend that you see the war veteran in Blackroot. He used to serve under the current Master of Melee (spoiler) Garrick Stout in Dernholm. In comparison if you ask the pitmaster about whom is the Melee Master he doesn't have a clue (being stuck on a penal island, who would?)

Our Host!