Epic Drama!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by magikot, Dec 28, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Many of you have probably seen this gem up on Penny-Arcade. Here is a nice article which is dredging up a lot of updates regarding the drama (currently up to 19 updates as of posting this). Given Paul's regular steroid use is it any wonder he had roid rage at the time? How a psychotic bully like him every became president of a PR company is beyond me...

2. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Those are the best kinds of company presidents. Enthusiastic, driven, and when they make a mistake, they have tons of skeletons in their closets. They hold the office of front-man as well as the title of fall-guy. It was a very amusing read, though Quite a find.

3. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Oh man, I've been reading Neil Strauss's "The Game" recently, and this totally reminds me of the scene where Tyler Durden busts out and is all "Yo, bro, you gotta get rid of the alpha males, just be cocky funny".

Except in the book, there are women, and the pick up artists speak coherently.

Seriously, though, it's not every day you get to see every member of an industry get together to pummel an invalid. It's like a strange cocktail of uniting as one and jumping into the wankfest to remain relevant.

Digging the apology letter. When my friends die, I too become arrogant and belittling.

4. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xqV9kx40RG0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xqV9kx40RG0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Our Host!