Dwarves attacking Tarant?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Mercury, Jan 13, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Mercury

Mercury New Member

Over at the 'Codex I was told you can apperantly persuede the king of dwarves to start a war against Tarant. Is this true? If so, is it possible to somehow get the cutscene(as I was led to believe there is one) over the internet? Or perhaps with cheats... I played a diplomat far too many times these lasts months and I think that I wont be choosing one for quite a long time.

Also, what is said in the end about Arcanum if Tarant would be destroyed? Should the world not enter the Dark Ages?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't heard about dwarfes attacking Tarant , but I know that dwarf can attack Shrouded Hills , or was it Tarant , most presumably Tarant , however , you know the Steam-engine dwarf in Shrouded Hills? I think if I remember right that he is somkinda dwarf agent .

3. Mercury

Mercury New Member

Damn, Im always amazed about how much I havent even touched in Arcanum when reading these forums.

4. Mercury

Mercury New Member

People, PLEASE! Can you answer the question?

5. Solaris

Solaris New Member

You can persuade the king of Caladon to start a war against Tarant. I know nothing about the dwarven aggression though.

6. TONGSyaBASS

TONGSyaBASS Member

7. mathboy

mathboy New Member

If you scream at people to get them to answer your questions again, you'll no longer be part of this forum.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our Host!