Dusty Dunes patch issue

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by wastelandhero, Jun 25, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. wastelandhero

wastelandhero New Member

The quest to talk to the herbalist seems bugged, after talking to her I can't say anything to the guy at the tavern.

After delivering the goods to Payne, I returned to the merchant for the rest of my cash and EXP. After dialoge I hit "I" to access my inventory, playing fullscreen, and the game crashed to the Start Game screen.

2. team a

team a New Member

To move on to the next phase of the herbalist quest, you not only have to talk to her about Stanford in the bar, but talk to her about something else too. Look around her house.

Currently, the game ends when you return to the merchant to complete the quest. There are also no end slides. I planned to change this, if other people don't like this either.

3. wastelandhero

wastelandhero New Member

Dusty Dunes game play issues.....

So when Payne says there is another town somewhere to find you go with him instead of going back to the merchant I assume?

Also the first time I tried I got my ass handed to me on a plate so I tricked out a mage using an editer thats when I got the end game thing.

This time I went with a gunner with bandit background so to start with the quality revolver, no cheating, and still get my but kicked before reaching Payne. I have killed off the Kite dudes and doubled back but can't seem to make it to Payne. Any suggestions. Are there any small quests in town to finish first before headding off to get Payne?

4. team a

team a New Member

Yeah, you should definitely do everything in town first. Take my suggestion and finish the Stanford quest. Also, you should return to a specific part of town with Payne later, but I'll let you figure out where that is.

I had a little bit of a hard time with Miasmire, even by myself. I usually go with melee/dodge plus only a few points in white necromantic, plus maybe stun or disarm. Still, that didn't allow me to get very far in Woodmir Race...

5. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

I finally got the chance to try this. It works great and adding the background music was exactly what was needed to give it a bit of polish.

A big thank you for fixing this mod! :thumbup:

BTW: I had the A:WIP 4.2 version installed - with no conflicts.

6. wastelandhero

wastelandhero New Member

Is there anymore to this mod than the 2 areas? Does the city of emeralds exist and if so how do you get there?

Also is the Withering tree the sapling or is it somewhere else. I can't for the life of me figure out that quest.

Our Host!