DM: Here Piggy, Pig, Pig.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThreeDogs, Jun 19, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

who gets the love

Poll closed Jun 27, 2002.
  1. retard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 3dogs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

Well since S_F is on a prolonged doughnut break I will set this one up. retard feel free to go first. You're all about the au natural and I am intrigued with turkey basters.

Lets get it on

2. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

3dogs, I'd be happy to oblige. However, I will not be able to post my opening argument today. I am on a very busy schedule today, but will be free first thing in the morning. You may start, or either wait until tomorrow for me. Either way...

Ioo, you're a fucker. Get your post outta here. Man, we need a mod to delete this kinda stuff...... Jinxed!!!!!!!

3. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Can we get another thread on this? seeing how Ioo has taken a poo in this one already. Plus it just wouldn't be the same without Sherri Phatmans opening. .....I'm now going to Microsoft Word to prepare my opener, 3 dogs.

4. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

I'll give it a think and start one going later. In the meantime, can you both definitely make it now? No chickens to choke, Retard? No "out of town business" (rent boys) to service, Threedogs?

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Nope, I'm game. (Of course, I was game 3 weeks ago too, but the day we were supposed to start, the server crashed.) My chickin's are all choked, so I'm good.

Wait. I just may not be able to post this weekend. (I never post on the weekend......) Wanna wait 'till Monday? I could post a least once or twice before Saturday though.... Your call 3dogs....

You're mine....

6. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Hmm, retard... what the hell are ya talking about?

7. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

And to think I used to say you were funny.

I loathe you, Ioo. I really, really loathe you. I hope you develop a bad case of diarrhea on your first date with the opposite sex. Egads. What mee-sa saying? Your a flat-headed, hairy-backed, knuckle-draggin', nose-pickin, tie-dyed shirt wearin, not to mention ugly, midget. Date with the opposite sex....Pffaaww..

8. Sheriff Fatman

Ioo, just do us a favour and stay out of the DM threads, please? There's no need to be silly or to mess with it just to show it can be done. We know it can be done. The only thing that keeps everyone else ruining the threads is a spirit of co-operation. If you don't have at least a small amount of that, is there really any point in you hanging around?

9. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

Monday is fine with me. S_F what is a rent boy? It sounds interesting.

10. Sheriff Fatman

11. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Maybe we could create a whole forum for DMing? Who says yes? I could restrict everyone except the ones who have formally applied...

12. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

13. Milo

Milo New Member

Sounds like a neat idea. How would you handle voting, though? Close the topic except for the DMers and the DM moderator for a certain time, then open it up to votes?

14. Sheriff Fatman

I think it's a shame we can't regulate ourselves without having to erect barriers, but a DM forum would defintely solve the problem. I suppose even if Ioo didn't do it, new users who didn't know any better might join in the DMs

My vote is yes (in case you didn't get that from my ramble).

15. Milo

Milo New Member

Hey, Sheriff Fatman could mod the DM forum. That way he'll be able to delete off topic posts during the actual DM, and then throw the floodgates open once the voting has started.

16. Dennis Moore

Dennis Moore New Member

I am not sure it is really necessary; the first 2 DMs went without a problem. I don’t understand what came in Ioo’s head. As for new users an explanation in the first post seems enough.

Edit: on the other hand retard already has 2 votes...

17. Sheriff Fatman

AND I don't know about moderating. That smacks too much of work.

BTW, speaking of me not spending time here ... I'm moving house on Sunday (to a different house in the same street). It means the usual rigmerole with ADSL providers. There is a ten day (they claim, so plan on more) period where I'll be on dial-up.

18. Milo

Milo New Member

Too much work?

All you gotta do is kick back eating chocolate covered donuts and funnel cakes while people argue. Maybe whip out the plunger if anyone gets out of line.

19. Ferret

Ferret New Member

This all sounds like a great idea, but how would anyone go about putting their name forward for DMing? I would be interested, providde that the topic was right.

Also, this brings up another point. Who would decide the topics and how? It would probably be best to get the propective debaters to post their suggestions for a DM, or would it just be a 'throw the gauntlet down at someone' type of topic decider?

I hope you don't count this as 'poo'... :-?

20. Sheriff Fatman

We could have sticky threads for volunteers and topic suggestions.

Milo, if it isn't much work, I reckon you should do it. Your pimp-slapping skill could come in handy for keeping them in line.

Anyway, we don't need a new mod. Jinxed is doing a sterling job.

Our Host!