Diskussion for Die Hafen, Act II

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Wolfsbane, Aug 13, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

I know, I know, I know ^^
    I guess I just forgot about it, until you mentioned something about Lucifer being the devil and all.

2. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Yeah, dont you know Vorak's the devil? :lol:

3. Wolfsbane

Actually, Gross, this is what I believe in. Sure, cut out the part with the armies clashing and whatnot, but there are actually old scriptures referring to Lucifer not being the devil, but an archangel being chained to a mountain.

4. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

5. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Religion is so open ended that I'm really not one to judge. It's all about interpretation. If you believe yours to be true, then it is.
    However, the "matter of fact" manner in which you had posted this information made it feel as if you were shoving it down my throat.
    From what I can gather, there are many accounts of Lucifer being either chained to a mountain or frozen within the deepest level of hell. However, in both sides, considering I'm a Christian, I tend to believe Lucifer is the devil.
    I'm fairly certain that his origins are the same, with him having defied God and being cast out of heaven, leading to his punishment.
    However, the ambiguity as to his true name often confuses me. I've heard him named as Satan, Samael, Lucifer, and Beelzebub. However, I know that Beelzebub is more of a figurehead, and far too many people believe him to be the true devil. I just don't see how such a hideous creature could lead so many. If I was to follow a certain person, they would need to be charismatic, experienced, and physically appealing. Some goat headed, bat winged freak would never get my vote.
    Anyway, now that this is all cleared up, I'm glad to still be a part of your story.

6. Wolfsbane

Thanks'. And about that, I want to get this thing alive *again*. I've posted a long one so that we can get on in the adventure (I want to finish Hell as soon as possible).

7. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Yes! Finish hell as soon as possible! The reason I sat down in the beginning, waiting for you other guys, was that I thought you were just gonna get some stuff quickly and then we'd be off. I never expected half the adventure to be in hell.

8. Wolfsbane

Neither did I. I just wanted you to meet the spider, and do the Trevor bit. Then you'd be off back to earth. I've got so many things planned for you...

9. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I felt that things were taking too long. That's why I, in my post regarding the gate, simply brought everyone with me, as opposed to waiting for them to respond. I thought too much about my character's development to just let it sink.

10. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

Since part II is more or less dead, we could start part III, when we've finished hell and are on our way towards heaven or were every we're going.

11. Wolfsbane

We could. It's sad that things down in Hell took so long that the thread died.

But, I guess it's up to you guys; do you want to continue, or don't you? 'Cause I've still got the rest of the story, just waiting to get played...

12. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

Well, since my character accuallly didn´t have that much to do in hell, skipping that part ain´t a problem for me.

13. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

14. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

I agree. I mean, the reason we are down there is to arm ourself, not adventure around and have fun....

15. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Shaw has probably killed god already. That's how long we took.

16. Wolfsbane

Naaw, well, I could start up a third part where you all leave Hell and face the surface again. Who said anything about going to heaven just yet, eh?

Heh, heh...

I'll start the thread up sometime soon, then. I've just got to create some kind of useful character to use...

Our Host!