Discussion for The Second Age

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Wolfsbane, Nov 6, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

This thread will be the continuation of our recently finished God Game. Here, we will play as mortal beings in the world we created during the previous game. Anyone may join this game (except for those who've been banned) regardless of if they participated in the God Game or not, as long as they read that thread first.

You can create your characters like we usually do. Write your name, what species you're playing, what your character looks like and, if you want to and feel it's important to the game, some background info.

I named the thread "The Second Age" because I figured that since the Gods have been returned to the Nothingness, the first age of this world is over.

2. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Cool, well I may lose my interwebs for a few days so I'll post my character real quick.

I'm assuming meet-in-a-tavern magic-mercenary fantasy, old school.

Name: 'Fisher'

Appearance: Small, dark hair/eyes, kinda native Basque. Maximum beauty, minimum charisma.

Race: Selkie (human shape only)

Abilities: Water magic (healing; water-bending; mindspeak with aquatic animals; weather-sense).

Skills: Kick-ass with the fishing trident and gutting knife.

Background: As a young pup (only fifty) his sealskin was stolen during a wild week of shore-leave and he was blackmailed into marrying a gypsie. Fifty years later, the woman has grown old and died, but so have all the gypsies who knew where the sealskin was. Aging slowly and expecting to live centuries, he pines for life at sea, and will not rest until he finds his true skin again.

3. Wolfsbane

Nice start. Here's my character:

Name: Bors son of Brom
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Broad, muscular and of medium hight. Has dark, short hair and black stub for a beard. Dresses in mail and rough leathers. Wears a sword and shield wherever he goes.
    Skills: Can handle himself well in a fight and has the endurance of an ox. Knows much and more about the nature of werebeasts and vampires.
    Background: Bors has sworn his life to the Golden Goddess and the extermination of the Cursed Ones. He is hellbent on killing every last one of them and has forsaken everything else in the persuit of his goal.

4. Ash

Ash New Member

Name: Shaydee Acticus.

Race: Shadowmancer.

Appearance: Shaydee has taken human form, the form she took is a tall female with black hair and pale skin, thin athletic build. Usually wearing a light, dark leather curroius.

Skill: Like all Shadowmancers she is an expert at stealth and shadow magic, unfortunitly her human form limits her magic, but beacuse of it she can easier blend in with humans and walk in the sun light. She is realitivly skilled with her twin daggers and at speedy and graceful attacks.

Background: Shaydee is one of the last surviving Shadowmancers left in the human realm. Since the gods left she has done a lot of adventuring and exploring but has slept in the womb of the earth for the last few centuries and has only recently awoken.

5. Wolfsbane

6. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Have chosen the most hectic time of the year for uni students.

7. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

8. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

I got writer's block over the weekend. Sorry.

I am not sure how to begin playing.

I guess I was waiting to see if anyone else was going to join in.

I still intend to participate.

9. Wolfsbane

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been in Berlin for the last couple of days and had no internet connection.

Our Host!