Disabling the ability to raise health and mana with LP

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Ver_Tox, Sep 25, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Ver_Tox

Ver_Tox New Member

Hello everyone. I'll be as short as I can since my English is bad, and I have no Idea how to do this kinda mod on my own. You're Russian friends(enemies if disagree) haven't got any guts or they are just lazy so they haven't even gave me 1 answer on how to do or what to do where, - they simply *flooded* - hope it will be different here.
    As you can see in the subject, i am desperately trying to make a thing in the game, - I need to disable the ability for the player to give away his Level Points(Action Points if U like) for the raising of health and mana of the main character. I am not talking about the complete disabling process, since I still need characters health and mana points be raised per level by in-game process(per level raising without action points). I can't tell U the reasons why I need this to be done, nor do I need advice's like - "just don't mind and play" etc. If someone can really help me to do it, more then that thinks it can be done easy and do it himself, then share it with me - I would be very grateful.
    I am posting a link how it can look, and what do i mean so u can understand it completely.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7968/trueimage.png

U'll know the difference if U look closer and notice that pluses are gone, and its like in menu of teammates statistics - raising is disabled.

Thanks beforehand!

2. Drog Alt

Drog Alt Member

Geez, why should we do it all for you? Take a screenshot, examine it in MS Paint, see at what exact coordinates are the buttons rendered, convert these numbers to HEX and search for them in Arcanum.exe, then move them somewhere off screen.

3. Ver_Tox

Ver_Tox New Member

Geez, Drog Alt, you are the first men who gave me at least some answer that I can use. You are the man! :thumbup:

Our Host!