Dig the graves before searching Black Mountain

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Lord Deker, May 13, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Lord Deker

Lord Deker New Member

I am playing a new character and got a little bit bored after talking with Bates. I went near the Gorgoth pass. After a little bit running, I entered the pass, shot down all the beasts with my pure ore cannon, and went through the pass.

When I went into Caladon, I move my cusor onto Victor Misk's grave and got the quest "Finding Victor Misk" completed. I digged his grave at night, then I travelled to Rosebough and digged his father's grave.

Now I got the book and know where the dark elves are. So I don't need to search the Black Mountain Clan, Isle of Despair, and Wheel Clan ?

2. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Bingo. I onece skipped all the way to thanatos by taking stingy pete. ;)

3. Lord Deker

Lord Deker New Member

Woo ! I should have found Pete to skip that boring Dark Elf trip.

But actually my first intention was to find a dwarven smith without going to wheel clan, so anyway I need to go to Caladon. And the medicial machine spider is so easy to get and useful.

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You mean like, you're actually disrespectful to my pot? The very pot I put so much effort in growing just for you, tending the little shoots with utmost care? And now you have the guts to come here and tell me THE TRIP WAS BORING?

Man, where's my bong? :hippy:

'Sides, everyone knows that what Pete sells is utter crap...

5. Lord Deker

Lord Deker New Member

Your pot? Man! Have you water that poor little plant? It looks like dried firewood used in a camp fire.

6. Lord Deker

Lord Deker New Member

skipped all the way to thanatos by taking stingy pete :

I tried this method with a new character, but stuck after complete the stone and the treasure quests. How can I go to the Deep?

Once again I used the Hardin's Pass, which is easy even for my low level character (with the dog, of course). But when I finally went to the bottom of the deep, after all those fire-based creatures, I found it quite impossible to kill the palaldins with my lv16 halfing, even with the dog.

Going through Gorgoth Pass only require speed, then I could jump to Dark Elves main plot by using a shovel. But it is so difficult to complete the Deep quest...... :/

7. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

To do that at a low level you are better aoo with a thief type master of prowl, or go and get the ring of shadows.

Our Host!