Difficulty involving a large green man

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Mr.Bomb, Aug 13, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Mr.Bomb

Mr.Bomb New Member

I speak of course of Gar. It has been a fairly substantial amount of time since last I partook of Arcanum, and I have since completely forgotten the required actions and statistics needed to persuade him to join me. Could some one lend me some assistance?

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You need to be an expert of persuasion, attempt to convince Gar of the finer aspects of green teas and then suggest to Mr. Parnell that Tarantian authorities take a dim view on human slavery.

Also, if you want him as your companion you must tell him so, granting him his freedom nets you a fate point but no eloquent green brute.

3. Mr.Bomb

Mr.Bomb New Member

My thanks Dark Elf, looks like I am in a bit of a pickle for a while in terms of melee combatants, but I assume that my ability to miraculously make my enemies arms explode just by looking at them will see me through until said problem can be rectified.

4. Machinegun Willie

Machinegun Willie New Member

Since Gar likes Earl Grey tea, does having it in your inventory do anything for you as far as dialogue from Gar? I bought him a couple boxes and put them in his inventory just for fun, but didn't know if having it before he joins does anything or not.

Our Host!