Democrate won election.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Nov 12, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

They are still counting 20 undicide house seat election. So far the Democrate
    won crontol of the house by winning from the GOP 20 seats. They won controlof senate by 6 or more seats from the GOP. The GOP who won they election did by than very narrow margain that would make think about attacking the Islamist religion. The biggest attacker of Islam in the House lost they seat this election. The Secre of Defence have to resign in disgace due to his imcompent.

I have than new e-mail address CharlesBHoff@netscape.com. I than reading abook Call the Myth of the Great War How the Germans won the battles and how the americans saved the allies by John Mosier dealing with WWI.

2. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

It was evident democrates would win. Russian national news seem to be a reliable source of information if they said most Americans dislike Republicans now.

3. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

4. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Pravda said that sentencing of Saddam was a desperate attempt of Republicans to make some score for elections.

5. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Bahh

6. Vorak

You question Pravda's accuracy?

7. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Yep.

8. Vorak

9. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Democrats suck, all they do is boost the welfare system and restrict free trade and the economy. Clinton destroyed american prosperity by riding the coat-tails of Reagonomics and pretending it was his own, then destroyed US production by sending all of our jobs overseas.

The Democrats talk about supporting Unions but they give their jobs to the Chinese and Mexicans; pander to minorities but do nothing for them; and talk about helping the ecomony while increasing government spending incrementally.

Time to buy real-estate again, the markets are going to nose-dive before the end of next year.

10. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Adding to Maximus' post:

To make matters worse, this latest batch is almost wall-to-wall ass-kissers. I, for one, am expecting a complete reversal of every good thing that has been acomplished over the past twelve years as Congress bends to every two-bit whim some so-and-so thinks is a good idea, and once again tries the appeasement approach to every kill-happy goon coming and going.

11. Vorak

12. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

If it's not a secret, which party primarily made US debt more than 11 trillions?

13. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

At least nobody died when he lied.

14. Vorak

Clinton had wars, he just didn't base his publicity on them so the media didn't bother with them.

15. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Did he lie about the wars?

16. Vorak

Do you want me to say something or do you want it backed by sources?

Because if you want sources I'll have to sift through god knows how many conspiracy sites to find the sites I actually want.

17. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Clinton didn't lie about wars when he was in power. He actually maintained a bit of a shaky peace until the end of his term, so the way I see it is this;
    Dubya is not a bad president. I think what happened during his term happened because he isn't very likeable. He's not charismatic, he's average in terms of intelligence, and he's quite reserved. Basically, our current enemies think he's a weak man. While this may be true, that doesn't make him a bad president. What does make him a bad president is the deficit he's put us into.

18. Vorak

Plus we're all forgetting Clinton's biggest lie. His credibility was pretty much shot after that.

19. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

No, we're not. Americans never forget it. You might. That's a moment of shame for the entire country and you say we forget. Thing is, tons of other presidents had extra-marital relations with other people, and went further, than Clinton. Thomas Jefferson had, I dunno, maybe eight or nine illegitimate children with his slaves. Kennedy was a big cheater, but then again his wife was in on it, so it didn't matter too much (think Marilyn Monroe). There are too many others. Oh, Lincoln was suspected, but it's doubtful. His wife was just a psycho.

20. Vorak

By forgetting I meant leaving out of the conversation so far, I guess you don't use the word in that context in the US.

I doubt Lincoln would have simply because if he hadn't been shot he would have worked himself to death. The man never took a break, except for that fateful night at the theatre.

Our Host!