Demo and the big world..

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by vile_creature, May 10, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. vile_creature

vile_creature New Member

Since VNBoards doens't seem to work right now, I'm gonna post my quiestion here.

How do I get to move around the continent? As soon as I get out of the bridge, I get the final movie... I have tried to circle the river from north and south..
    Seriously guys, I'm really close to hating this game.. HEEEEELP!

p.s. Just crossed my mind - Is it even possible to get out of Shrouded Hills?

2. Skorpios

Skorpios New Member

vile creature, Troika never meant people to get out of Shrouded Hills - if you do find your way out you will find a LOT of empty wilderness and random encounters with invisible creatures that don't attack (missing art files). There are large areas that are missing landscape art as well (the so-called 'holodeck' effect).

Remember this is NOT the full game, just a demo that was meant to be played a few times to convince you to buy the game - alas the game has been delayed so now we are stuck with the demo until September - don't prejudge the game totally on your demo experiences!

However, if you MUST escape Shrouded Hills, go to the extreme north where the river meets the mountains, try to get as close as you can using Worldmap travel then walk for several minutes in normal view - generally heading northeast (I think) and with a few false starts you can manage to squeeze past the river and escape into the big, wide, empty world out there.

3. Zewy

Zewy New Member

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

The page takes too much time to load! I think he should have made it smaller then link it to the actual big picture.

Our Host!