Daniel Pearl's Death

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bryant1380, Feb 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

Stepping on your own dick makes you the bad guy because it's doing damage to the one thing you truly love. (At least mine gets the most love from ME).
    Damn, time to shave the palms!

2. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

Ioo, why am I not suprised that you are confused.

What was meant by that comment was that sometimes we get ourselves into things that leave Americans thinking that WE ourselves are the bad guys.

Sheriff, I may have a flag or two in my closet, but this is not the time or place to be waving them. I truly appreciate a good conversation on all that is wrong with the world we live in. I really like the fact that I can get input from other countries. I am inclined to believe that you receive a different bias in your media. It helps solidify my arguments with some of the brainwashed sheep here. I truly do thank you for your candid and logical input.

3. Gonk

Gonk New Member

A rhino in a zoo near my home-town stepped on his own dick when he was going to mate. The poor fellow completely lost any interrest in mating after that little incident. Ouch!

4. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

That's quite a coincidence, because I had an interesting mate called Dick who was stepped on by a lost Rhino ...

5. Ioo

Ioo New Member

People, especially in America, tend to attach much greater importance to their dicks, than there really is to it.

6. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Well, I'd rather lose an arm or a leg than my dick. I'd rather lose my home, car, and job than my dick. In fact, I can't think of anything I'd trade for my dick.
    Except 100 bucks a night. Any takers?

7. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Hehe, yeah everyone thinks that but actually there are worse things that can happen than losing your dick... you can always get one of those neat implany thingies. :p Besides you probably don't use it very often. :p

8. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

Ioo before you make broad statements like the above you need to get your cherry popped. :lol:

9. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Hehehehehe... probably... but still most people don't use it very often... for the right purpose at least. :p

Our Host!