Cyber Nations

Discussion in 'CyberNations Archive' started by DarkUnderlord, Oct 6, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

What is Cyber Nations?

Cyber Nations is an online game where you build up a nation and fight wars and things. It's a bit of quick online fun that a number of us are enjoying for now. You may have noticed the Cyber Nations Forum in the index. That's where the registered members of the House of Lords chat about Cyber Nation business. That forum is setup so that only selected members have access to it.

How do I join?

You can join Cyber Nations by visiting the CN website. Once you've signed up (and you have a forum account here), you can join the House of Lords (HoL) Cyber Nations (CN) group. As a member of this group you get access to the CN forums here at HoL and you can talk alliances, trading and whatever else without worrying about potential spies listening in on your plans. It is because of this that it was decided to keep the Cyber Nations forum here for CN players only. That prevents any lurkers (guests, registered or otherwise) from finding out all our evil plots for world domination.

To join, post a reply in this thread with a link to your Nation and an administrator (mathboy or myself) or the group moderator (Richard Vorak) will then add you to the group. Alternatively, you can visit the group and click the "Join Group" button. You will have to be approved but once approved, you will have access to the CN forum here.

How do I leave?

If you are a member of the group and you want out, go to the House of Lords Cyber Nations group (Usergroups -> Cyber Nations) and click the "Unsubscribe" button. You are then immediately removed from the group and as a result will no longer have access to the CN forum here.

I hope I've set the group up correctly and added all current CN players to it. If I've messed up (you can't access the CN forum here) or missed you, post a reply here and you'll be added to the group.

2. Royaltramp

Royaltramp New Member

My Name: Matt
    CN Name: Our Mighty Leader
    CN Nation: The Red State
    CN Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_dril ... n_ID=63440
    Other: I'm a Great War II veteran ;\

What a coincidence, I go looking for an Arcanum fansite and I find that you guys play CN too :D?

-Matt

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Well Blinkers, I've two suggestions for you.

1. You can't be a peaceful nation! Join us in war!

2. Join the HoL alliance!

5. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will someone accept my subscripion into the Cyber Nations usergroup? I've been waiting for one week or more.

7. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

If it's not in this thread, I don't know about it. What's your nation's name?

To show the open and accepting nature of the group Royaltramp has also been added along with Blinky.

Would all new members please note that discussions that occur within the Cyber Nation's forum are private and that information contained there-in is not to be shared with members of any other group or alliance.

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

But of course.

Thanks a lot Gross, I appreciate it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alright, why can't I enter the Cyber Nations forum here more?? "Sorry, but only user that has been granted with special access are allowed".

Edit: Why am I not on the Cyber Nations usergroup-list?

10. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

But you are -- or at least were, last time I checked. Or have you somehow displeased the powers that be?

11. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Madness

Madness New Member

14. Grossenschwamm

Dante! What are you doing as a red nation? Don't you know that red is a sign of being a puss?

15. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

I just signed up and have no idea what the hell I'm doing. It's fun though! Let me in!

EDIT: Forgot to link my nation, here: Zomg Nation of Acapellago!!!

16. Madness

Madness New Member

Hey, y'all know who I named my guy after, right?

[​IMG]

Demon Hunter, Dante Sparda, main character of Capcom's Devil May Cry series?

Red coat is a trademark.

17. Grossenschwamm

That's not an excuse. Red is flamboyant and essentially the only real red alliance is a bunch of warmongering nihilists called the NPO.
    On second thought, in the third Devil May Cry game, Dante turned out to be a real bitch. Go right ahead and wear the red coat.

18. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Meh, what about the brown pants then? And the white hair? The blue blade? Black boots?

See, there are more than one team colour in that picture.

19. Madness

Madness New Member

Okay, that shot was from DMC 3, which is the only game with brown pants. The hair doesn't matter as it is only a small part of the character, the sword is different in every game, and by the way it is actually silver (its the background that makes it look blue) and black just plain sucks... (The color, not the team...)

AND I LIKE THE COLOR RED

20. Grossenschwamm

Fine, commie.

Our Host!