Croc Skin Bag Comes To Life, Downs Plane

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The_Bob, Oct 22, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. The_Bob

The_Bob Administrator Staff Member

"A small airliner crashed into a house, killing a British pilot and 19 others after a crocodile smuggled into the aircraft escaped and started a panic. he concealed reptile escaping caused a stampede in the cabin, throwing the aircraft off-balance... Ironically the crocodile survived the crash, only to be dispatched with a blow from a machete."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... thers.html

2. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Just one person survived...that's horrible. Also funny in a sad way.
    That poor croc.

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    If the crocodile could fit in a sports bag, I don't understand the need for panic. Oh, I'm sure even the small fuckers bite like crazy, but I'm sure they go down after a rendez-vouz with a fire extinguisher, likely to be the only available item capable of causing sufficient blunt force trauma.

4. Dead Bill

Dead Bill New Member

Hello ladies and gentlemen this is your Captain speaking. Not to cause any unwarrented alarm but a crocadile has been let loose and will be snapping at your feet in due course.
    White guy stands.
    "I have had it, with these motherfucking crocadiles on this god damn, motherfucking plane!"
    Shame steve Irwin wasn't aboard. He could have bored the crocadile to death with yet another one of those cuntish documenties you see on the shitty channels.
    "Australian Legend"..."Fucking Idiot"

Our Host!