Confessions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yuki, Jul 4, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

It's amazing how often those two coincide.

Meh, I probably won't like you based on that, but you'll fit nicely here. All that fills the asshole quota we require.

Welcome.

2. Minuos

Minuos New Member

Mesteut: Make her wear a Nihilus mask and pretend you're Sidious. That way the face doesn't matter and your eight hours become justified.

I tend to feel satisfied after this step, though:

3. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

Welcome, Mesteut!

My sincere suggestion is to take the high road and not go through with it, but if you've come to The House looking for moral guidance, you're already lost.

As you're going to go through with it anyway, there's no point in polluting the deed with decency. Sodomize her.

New confession: I can't stop spinning Katy Perry's "Waking Up in Vegas."

4. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

Another one:

This Quelahas person is really the aforementioned Zilly trying to troll us. :roll:

5. Mesteut

Mesteut New Member

Was that the guy who wrote "Why PS3 is better than Arcanum"?

And Zilly?

6. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Her? Make me cry? I think she could only muster up that possible reaction of she bit into one of my testicles whilst sucking me off, and that would be only IF she did it hard enough to bit that fucker in half. At that point, though, I'd say that I'd be more unhappy if she proceeded to spit my bit-off testicle out than the fact she'd just chewed the damn thing in half. So no, Garfield, she didn't make me cry. It takes more than a mid-pubescent with a strange sense of self worth, the stubborn refusal to grow and become a part of society, and an abject fear of life to make me cry.

7. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Other confessions:

1. I wanted to have the civilization destroyed through a meteor, just to see what will happen to the technology and society.

2. I had on school every year another girlfriend.

3. I drank on a party with a friend of mine seven liter of beer.

8. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

This is all such simple stuff, it isn't even worth mentioning. I know a guy who had at least seven different girlfriends per year of high school.

9. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Just because he put his dick in her doesn't make her his girlfriend.

10. TheDavisChanger

I've never skipped school--not even once--until I attended university.

EDIT: Also, I love prunes and eat them nearly daily.

11. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

Since everyone is getting all lame...

1. I have a huge addiction to water. Whenever I try to quit my body starts feeling all dehydrated.

2. I have this weird quirk of taking in lungfuls of air. Even if other people are around I'll still do it and I don't care what they think.

3. I once bought a bicycle so I could ride a bicycle.

12. Minuos

Minuos New Member

I suppose it's my call to admit more.

I unwittingly scared my girlfriend's younger brother into falling downstairs. When he came to, he couldn't remember what had happened and I got away with it, never suffering any form of recoil.

I once started a day at college drunk. Whiskey drunk. When someone hit me over the head with a rolled up magazine, I broke his wrist.

13. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Wait, someone tried to convince us that Phantasy Star 3 is better than Arcanum? Perverse indeed! *Xiao is being deliberately obtuse, for the 'brainaics' in the audience*

14. TheDavisChanger

I apologize for straying on this tangent, but is the Phantasy Star series really that compelling? I've played Phantasy Star Online offline on the Gamecube and could not get into it. This may perhaps be a symptom of the medium and not necessarily the IP or the player. Do you recommend any other mediums, Xiao?

15. Ramidel

Ramidel New Member

You played a game called "online" offline. Kinda like playing Arcanum online, there.

Anyway, the Phantasy Star original quadrilogy is actually pretty good. Even PS3, which was well-intentioned but simply too ambitious for the poor Genesis cartridge to handle. PS2 came right up against the edge of said cart limitations, but was still awesome and huge; PS4? Was virtually the Final Fantasy VI of the Genesis. (Problem is, the Genesis simply got its backside whooped in the console wars, and Phantasy Star isn't as well-known a series in general.)

Have no interest whatever in Online or Universe. They're not Phantasy Star for me.

16. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

I once got my wrist broke by some drunkard. Also when I was young I fell down the stairs, but can't recall all the details.

17. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Phantasy Star 1 is fun, and has the original badass mage. Phantasy Star 2 did the tragic death of a close friend long before FFVII did, and frankly better than FF could ever aspire to. Phantasy Star III was kinda fucked up (alright, really fucked up) but had it's charms.

Phantasy Star IV is the crowning glory of JRPGs. End of discussion.

Phantasy Star Online doesn't come into its own until you play it either online or in offline multi-mode.

Phantasy Star Universe is pretty damn cool, one of the better JRPGs put out in the last decade. The Ambition of the Illuminus expansion makes my poor abused brain bleed.

Phantasy Star Portable is tied to Phantasy Star Universe, and is a hell of a lot of fun. It even made Laia Martinez likeable (and my opinion of that blonde-haired Mary Sue bitch queen is well documented).

18. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I had/have an interest in the Phantasy Star series, but since it is all console based, as far as I'm aware, it remains out of my realm of consideration: our tv is crap, but our computers rock.

19. Minuos

Minuos New Member

The word that most sums up my response is 'heh.' I dislike one word posts, however.

20. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

I thought that he meant Playstation 3? Wait...the thread from Quelahas sounds very familiar. Did someone in the past wrote something like this?

I had sex with them everyday. Also I did not count the other girls that were not my girlfriend.

Our Host!