Cinvincing Loghaire? #SPOILER#

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Mortalis, Nov 18, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Mortalis

Mortalis New Member

How do you convince Loghaire to join you? Let alone convincing him that he can still right his wrongs.

When i tried, I had a charisma of 12, I was an expert in persuasion, and still had another character slot.

2. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

First you have to convince his son that you are bright enough to discuss Dwarven philosphy. IN 12 IIRC. You can bring a potion & talk fast untill you get to the IQ test part of the dialog.

And after you have talked Loghair into returning, you need to go away & do a few things.

3. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

4. Drugar

Drugar New Member

Discuss Dwarven lifestyle and philosofy, and take that to Loghaire (ask his son why he blamed himself, and you'll get to that part of the conversation)

After you've convinced Loghaire his rightful place is with the Dwarves, then he'll come back (make sure you've informed his son about Throvald on the Isle of Despair, last chance)
    Then after you've been to Tsen Ang, and know about the BMC, Loghaire will think his place is with you.

Loghaire rock0rz!

5. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Hey. I think you don't need to get Loghaire in your group, it's just another dwarf. Magnus is a better NPC and if you don't let Loghaire return to be a king, you have Magnus and you do the Iron Clan mission you can get a way better end for the dwarves.

And, about Loghaire: Harrow, his axe, every time I wielded it, I got a lot less damage than the most useless weapons... even being a good dwarf. And even Loghaire changes his axe for almost any weapon you give him, what's Harrow for? If it really has something special.

6. Gwindor

Gwindor New Member

Yeah, I got a dwarf with 100 alignment, but it still sucks... :-o

Our Host!