Cannot get into the dredge! (Wheel Clan)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elrond, Sep 22, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Elrond

Elrond New Member

I've accepted a quest which requires me to get into the dredge. But the guard at the dredge entrance won't let me in, he says I need to discuss this matter with the King. Well, I've spoken both with the King (forgot his name) and his father Loghaire (if I remember correctly). But the guard still won't let me in. What do have to do?

2. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

If you've spoken with King Lohagire, then you already found your way through the dredge.

And what abotu the area where the guards keeps telling you that you can't get in? Well, since the drdge is already found, go there and then click a tunnel somewhere there to go to that area.

3. Acacia22

Acacia22 New Member

If you can't get into the Dredge, then it's not possible that you spoke with the dwarf's father as he resides deep within the dredge, unless you somehow managed to slide back the throne in the leader's room.
    I asked this same question two days ago, my reply was that there is a bug in the game where the topic of the Dredge cannot be brought up to the leader, the only way I found around the bug was to slay the dwarf gaurding the Dredge, I didn't take much of a hit to alignment (if any) as well, no one will notice if you murder him.
    This is unforutunate and another quirk that takes away from the game, as I have been trying to play a good charachter.

4. BlueDEvil

BlueDEvil New Member

I notice the duplicate choice in the conversation which wasn't there before the 1.0.7.0 patch. I still manage to get my permission. You need to try all the possible option or reply.

5. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius New Member

You can get in to the Dredge by going back through the throne passage, then heading south.

Our Host!