can someone tell me

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by the_game_addict, Jul 13, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. the_game_addict

the_game_addict New Member

I've noticed that there is a shield called the flow disruptor shield and the axe called the chared axe are there schematics for these items if so were are they found.

P.S:thanks in advance

2. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

I've never seen the charged axe but as for the flow disrupter you can find it in the smitty or scientist in tarant. just keep checking daily.

Parmanian

3. the_game_addict

the_game_addict New Member

thanks i forgot that and i originaly saw the charged axe on sebastion and if you do find out if there a tech schematic for plea do tell me cause i remeber it to be quite good

4. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

I never seen sebastion with an axe, he always has a gun.

Parmanian

5. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

He's right, Sebastian does have an axe. And no I'm afraid I've never seen it. You might keep on advancing time and going into the smithy shop every day. It might show up.

6. gargob

gargob New Member

Is this charged axe one of the unique weapons like Lyold's hammer?

7. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Honestly, I had never thought about it. I got the pyro axe and used that till almost the end of the game.

8. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

well somebody knocked it out of his hand! The only time I got him in the party he had a gun and a funky piece of armor that didn't work because I didn't realize it was battery operated!

parmanian

PS maybe magnus took it!

9. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Well, I've never actually used Sebastian but I did add him to my group a couple of time then have him leave cause I decided I didn't need his skills, but he always had the axe. Lol, yeah, next time check Magnus' inventory :p

10. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

i just use him to make stuff for me. He always waits along with magnus, perriman and jayna while I'm out on safari with my other 10 followers!

Parmanian

11. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Lol, I had a massive party too. Made things pretty simple but it was kinda funny.

12. Canis

Canis New Member

This is one of the odd follower items. You know, like how Magnus's gauntlets won't give him the proper bonuses until you take them off and let him re-equip them? Sebastian's healing jacket, as long as you never take it off him, will heal him without batteries. Worked every time I've gotten him, except for my last game when I couldn't get it to work at all, with or without batteries. Tried wearing it myself too, no healing. :-(

Must be one of those flukes, like that one game when Virgil downed a potion of speed and it lasted for the whole game. Ohhhh, Virgil kicked so much butt in that game, I could tell you stories....

13. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Lol, Virgil on speed. Scary thought. Stories! Please tell ~everyone gathers around Canis~

14. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

i gotta keep virgil stocked up! tried the haste thing once and most of the party had nothing to hit, the baddies were all gone from a couple whacks from my big guys. I can see it if your outnumbered but I'm never outnumbered....yet.

Parmanian

15. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Its always funny when a single lvl 5 somethin or other attacks my 10 member lvl 40 somethin or other group.

16. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

yeah but its no so funny when them 4 putrids gang up on my lvl 3 party to dernholm! or even those 2 golden bears!

Thank god for saved games

Parmanian

17. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Yeah, those random encounters wreak havoc when your still low level. Later they are annoyin on the scale of mosquitos.

18. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

while travelling, I used to set it on turnbased so I would get a few hits in, now I just let it go real time and watch!

Parmanian

19. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

yeah, I don't even try to have my actual character attack the enemies anymore on random encounters. My team swarms em so quick there's no point.

20. gargob

gargob New Member

My halfling has 22 dexterity and gives all the treasures to his followers gets them significantly/heavily encumbered uses them as monster bait and runs towars the exit. Such fun seeing them trying to escape and getting mowed down by the monsters. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our Host!