Called Shots - Bugged or am I doing something wrong?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Mesteut, Jun 28, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mesteut

Mesteut New Member

Yup, I thought it was from the unofficial patch, but a clean install from an Arcanum CD and a (torrented - used it for something I own) different copy also do not allow me to perform called shots. I tried pressing the keys (three of them) next to the right shift, but when I press and hold the key, the cursor changes. When I release them, the cursor reverts back to the normal sword icon in Combat Mode. Also, the To-Hit percentage does not change, which is weird. In my previous plays, I would press the button once, the icon would change to a sword with the targeted area's symbol underneath, and the to-hit percentage would decrease like %20-%30.

What am I doing wrong? Or did I forget something? I have an XP so I don't believe this is a compatibility issue, and I tired this in both Turkish and Enligh (US) keyboard modes, so that isn't the case either. I can see the icon change, but it isn't permanent and it has no effect. Help?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to hold one of the keys (, . /) while attacking. How hard can this be?

Stop wasting our time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!