By the middle of this century.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Sep 6, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

YEAHH GO spave vikings. We will come down on other planets in our dragonheaded space ships and blast those bastards into buggery with our viking axes while drinking mead and shouting.

2. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

3. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

4. Canis

Canis New Member

Blinky's a big boy now. Give him a helmet with Texas Longhorn horns.

5. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

You want a horn?... I got* a horn for ya...

*may not have a horn.

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Moon dust captive He3 from the sun which and be use to power than fusion reactor. Since 1950 scientic and enginereer where working on makeing deutium( d which is than hydrogen atom with two neutron and one proton) atoms to fuse with very little succ, They can get a fusion reaction for a very short time before the magnetic boottle break. Useing He3 we can have a working fussion reactor.

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Actually deuterium is a hydrogen with 1 neutron. Triterium has 2 neutrons. And He-3 has a specific problem relating to applications in the form of it not actually existing. Helium is completely unstable under mass 4, there aren't enough neutrons to hold it together. It falls apart into a standard hydrogen and a deuterium atom.

He-4 (standard) or maybe some isotope of helium of mass 5 or 6 could be used. But He-3 violates a simple concept that I can easily illustrate. How do you glue three toothpicks together end on end with one drop of glue?

Answer: You don't, you need another fucking drop of glue.

8. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

He3 is radioactive with than half life of 12 years . Our sun use a complex reaction I believe with carbon atoms and oxygen atom as caty to make he3 which it then fuse to form he4.

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

No... it doesn't. But regardless of that, was there really a point to your posts? I thought you already said a while back we had cold fusion, why do we need moon dust? Or is that just another one of those inexplicabilities in your logic?

And by the way, you can spell radioactive, complex, reaction, carbon, and oxygen correctly, so why can't you get it through your head that there's no fucking e in using?

10. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

It's funny, but I sometimes find myself rooting for Charles when he almost makes a sound sentence. He never does of course, but I think he has come close a few times.

11. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Where I grew up in New York state we spelling useing you are spelling incorrectly.. Our sun does reach hight enought temp in the core to fuse 4 hygrogen atoms together. So than astomery figure out how the sun fuse hrdrogen atoms together in the 1930's. Nuclear phyicist sait in the 1950's and 1960's that he was wrong now they he was correct.

12. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

13. Notharah

Notharah New Member

14. Calis

Calis Member

1. What we know right now indicates (as usual) that Charles is wrong. Evidence suggests that the sun creates helium cores from hydrogen cores. Fusing heavier cores in order to produce energy wouldn't make much sense if you do a couple of high energy phyisics calculations on it, either; the most energy is to be gained by going from the (high energy) state of two separate hydrogen cores to the (much lower energy) state of a helium core.
    I'm not saying helium cores don't get fused together in the sun (because I don't actually know), but it certainly isn't what gives it (and us) its energy.

2. Using is spelled using, no matter where you live. Having skimmed over many of your posts in the last few years has lead me to the conclusion that your spelling peculiarities are yours and yours alone, and have little to do with NY state.

15. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Also, even if you could find some awesome energy source on the moon, how exactly would that truly help the Earth? For all I know, you would have to use more energy transporting the shit from the moon down to Earth than what could be extracted from it.

16. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Slandering Islam and slandering the founder of Islam can carry criminal pentaly all the way up to death or to avoid death to convert to Islam willing and sincarely.

17. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

He3 fusion create 1/4 less engery than does Hydrogen fusion does but senting down he3 to earth will power fusion reactor.

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

When the sun carry out the formation of He3 from hydrogen without fusion two postive charge election form which then reaction with two electron in a anti-matter reaction relessing alots of engery by 100% total conversion of matter into energy which is alot more than pure hydrogen fusion can release. When two he3 fuse they form he4 and hydrogen atom plus than subatomic praticle which can travel thought 1 light year of lead without haveing any reaction with the lead atom. We detect those subatomic particle comeing from the sun., since I read it along time ago may-be the
    anti-matter reaction release those particle.

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I hate to burst you're pretty little bubble, but the sun is not powered by annihilation. If it were, it would be a sun, it would be the gigantic explosion that melted Pluto.

And use some common sense, if antimatter converts all matter into pure energy, how the fuck does it release particles, let alone this magical He-3?

Slandering Islam is funny. And don't correct my spelling when you admittedly don't know how to spell. Using is spelled as written, according to every dictionary, thesaurus, and English teacher in the world. Unless it's a foreign one, I hear they people have a different words for using.

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Here how the H-bomd fusion reaction work.

1) two deurterium nuclei fuse to form one helium-3 nucleus and ta free neutron.

2) two deuterium nuclei to from one tritium (1h3) nucleus and a free proton. This reaction is so inportant that Li-6 is use which when it hit by than neutron break down into 2 tritium nucleus.

3) one deuterium nucleus and one tritium nuvleus fuse to form one helium -4 nucleus and a free neutron.

the Sus fusion work right this

1) two hydrogen nuclei fuse to form one deutterium nucleus, 1 posittron and a neutrino. The postitron collides with a nearly electron almst instanteously annihilating both particies, releaseing energy.

2) one hydrogen nucleus and one deuterium nucleus fuse to form a helium-3 nucleus.

step 1 and two take place twice to create the material for the last step.

3) two helium-3 nuclei fuse to form 0ne helium plus two hydrogen nuclei which start the cyle again.

The non-core of the sun form he-3 without fusion which escape from the sun with the solar wind.

Our Host!