By the middle of this century.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Sep 6, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Sadly, I know some girls that would probably think Charles was intelligent. It's not sad that they are that dumb, because they remain blissfully ignorant of that fact. It's sad that I have to know them. That they could one day bring the unholy offspring of Charles into the world is not sad. It's tragic.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    The girl sent forth to give birth to Charles' offspring might very well be off her trolley; indeed, I gather she would have to be. But then we're necessarily approaching levels of retardness where even the basic instinct of reproduction is severely dulled, and when you combine that with the fact that Charles most likely does not have the necessary skill or knowledge of how than children are than made, I withhold my stance that conceivement is nigh impossible in this case. For which, I might add, we should be eternally grateful.

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

If I than on a jury than the DA bring no evident my answer is not guiet even if I think a person did it on general principal that the DA cannot be allow to put people in jail without proof. Of that woman DA in the OJ trail was telling the jury that I think he did it but I cannot prove it so take my word that he did it, my answer is not guietly.

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I once saw a dark shape of than person leave the female dormate at than univerty it was too dark to see who she or he was what races or nationality
    the person was. I refuse to try to ID the raper. The det said I was right to refuse to id as most rightly the wrong person would be id. To many people will rather id somebody even it the wrong person.

5. Dark Elf

Media:
    And how do you know that that person was a rapist, Charles?

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Damn rapers, always leaving female dormates late at night.

Don't you love how he never actuallyh mentions that he dos know how babies are made?

7. Dark Elf

Media:
    The Charles B Hoff Advanced Terrorist's Dictionary (English version) defines rape as:

RAPE: The act of sneaking out of a university dormitory late at night, especially when done so by a shady person of unidentifiable gender, race or nationality.

Also see than.

8. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Ohh daom i have been living in the same dorm as several chicks for more than a year. Im than rapist!

9. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Running away from builting in the bushes. 10 man and woman chaseing him.

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I was unable to see eye color and haircolor or nose type.

11. Jungle Japes

That's a sure way to spot a rapist: By the color of his nose-hair.

12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

There is one arab america muslin woman I love, she single. I e-mail the head of Department Homeland Srewup calling than supid man.
    Bush space program to go back to the moon have no permant settlement of
    than 1 to 3 million muslim man, woman,and childern. In fact my program is aim at settleing muslin on planets, spacecities, and moons around other star.

13. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I think i suddenly realised why Charles turned muslim. It is a girl ehh? Tell us more tell us more. Is she hot? what is here shoesise? Is she a muslim funt? Does she want to learn how to fly big jumbojets? Is she hot?

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The woman have nothing to do with my convertion at all. Islam is winning.

15. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

16. Dark Elf

Media:
    Which could just as well had been the cause and effect of a typical college prank, Charles. The crowd chasing him didn't incidentally holler something along the lines of "YOU FUCKING RAPIST" as they ran after him, did they?

This is my 2000th post. Weee!

17. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

sigged... :D

18. Jungle Japes

So Charles, are you just stalking this girl, or do you actually talk to her? And just how do you plan to complete the research and technological breakthroughs that will allow you, Charles, to settle the moon before the United States, which already has the most advanced space program in the world? And just how are you going to finance this righteous endevor of yours? Take up donations? Actually, I might just feel inclined to give money to the cause of sending all the Muslims to the moon. Let them have their lunar paradise away from the civilized world, and away from me.

19. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The Bush moon program is just than poison program to harm the next president the NeoCon think who will cancle this. It have no overwealing public support in America with out hight national debt. The next president and congress will have to raise tax to make end meet. The moon have alots of energy use to help earth meet it energy needs and over financal benfit but only it you look long term and settle the moon.. Plus it will be the muslim missorary effort to bring Islam to space and people on other planets..

20. Dark Elf

Media:
    There will be wires connecting the Earth with the Moon?

Dude, there'll be Space Vikings or nothing at all.

Our Host!