Bush trimming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rosselli, May 4, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

How do you trim the bush?

1. Not at all.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Landing strip.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hitler moustache.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Just a quick trim, no shaving.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bald as Patrick Stewart.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Shapes...like hearts, circles, squares....and squirrels. Etch-A-Sketch on your bush.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I don't shave my pubes, because I weave them into a protective barrier for my penis.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

How many of you trim the hair down there, and how do you do it? I haven't trimmed it since early last semester, and I should, because it's like a friggin forest down there. An enchanted forest. With elves, and unicorns, and little fairies who make Christmas Cookies all year.

2. Quethim

Quethim New Member

You are one for interesting topics. First underwear, now this. What's next...

"How much hours does your sex last?"

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

For fucks sake, what's up with all the polls?

I'm gonna make a new poll: "Do people that create too many polls suck?"

4. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Haha....I knew I was getting close to the limit. Okay, no more polls for a while. Blame my roomate, this one was his idea. You gotta admit, it is funny though, although nothing can top the "Is Sleek Gay?" poll.

5. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

I know I am going to get laughed at, but I'll share some wisdom with you. If you are going to shave your bush, please douse it with liberal amounts of water and cut it with a scissor until you can take a razor without the danger of contracting tetanus from all the cuts. If you shave down there, expect the little hairs make your life hell for a month until you grow them back. The only upside for shaving your bush is that your penis might look bigger.

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I consider the trimming of the sacred turf to be the ultimate insult at manliness, not much better than metrosexuality.

And no, I would never allow sharp objects to go near my precious! NEVAH!

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

It fucking itches while its growing back too.

8. Dark Elf

Media:
    What grows back? Your preciousâ„¢?

Man, you've got to be more careful next time you trim, damn...

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I am so with DE on this one - the only place I'm ever using a razor is my face. Woe to the man or woman who attempts otherwise.

10. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

I've never brought a razor down there, and I never will, but I will use electric clippers on it every so often. The thing is, the hair down there is so friggin long and curly, it gets caught on all kinds of things, chafes at the skin, and takes half an hour to dry after taking a shower.

11. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

Hmmm

Leave that to the womenfolk. Dude, you must be a fuckin Yeti if it's taking you a half an hour to dry off. Ever hear of a towel?

12. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

He's Italian! Of course he's a fucking yeti! :lol: I currently have mine shaped into a Celtic knot wrapping around my cock, and across it. I used wax to do it.

13. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Let that shit air-dry. The hair on my head takes longer to dry than my pubes, and my hair is shorter. Besides, my pubes never really get wet, water just kinda beads up and runs off.

I have shavered them before though. Not slick, just nice and short. Itch like a bitch, too.

Now, the hair in my ass crack, that's a different story. Every once in a while, I've gotta mow back there, just to get the all dingle-berries out. Besides, it makes wiping so much easier.

14. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Exactly. I'm only nineteen, and I have a versimillitude of body hair all over the place. The hair on my legs is practically fur, it's so long and dense. Just wait until I get a few more years on me, and proper facial hair. Then I'll be a Yeti. Yeah, so I use a fucking towel, but even with repeated scrubbings, some water remains trapped in the curling mass of coarse pubic hair.
    And, retard, I do let it air-dry, when I have that luxury, but usually there are too many other people around to just go naked. Not that I care what they see, but people tend to get upset when I go au naturale. Dingleberries suck ass (literally), and I get them pretty bad too. It's like a heavily wooded valley back there. I also have too much hair on my stomach, and it curls over my belly button, forming a trap for lint. I can pull a pea-sized ball of lint out of there at any given time.

15. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

16. Dark Elf

Media:
  17. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I fucking hate it when people make a generalisation about someone's race.It pisses me of when Italians tell you not to mess with them because they're Italian. I remember I stayed up late one night and there was this shitty reality TV show called Paradise Hotel. There was this dipshit, talking about how he was Italian and Scottish, and that meant he had to take full pride in himself. I have an Italian friend, who I beat in an informal wrestling match we had today,* but I'm not going to attribute that to the small amount of Norse blood that runs in my veins due to my Sottish heritage He also can't grow any hair on his arms or legs. Not that he's a pussy, though. I AM above average in fighting ability, and I know a pussy who cried when some people picked him up as a joke, who happens to have a shitload of hair.

And Sigurd, I'm not calling you a pussy or anything like that, I just hate it when people say shit like "I'm Italian, dont mess with me."

*He won't admit I won, and no one else will, even though I got him on the ground 3 times(and he didn't get me on the ground once) before a teacher broke it up, and I only let hime get up because we weren't playing the whole 3 second thing, ot however long it is

18. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

But sterotypes and generalisations are what make life good. The fact that I can walk into a shopping store a label everyone there by just the way they look or what they're wearing has to be a good thing and says something about the understanding we have, as a society about all those shitty minorites that are a part of our culture. You also get some very talented people taking the piss and making some great TV shows. Some people in Australia may have heard of the TV show "Pizza". It's hilarious.

Just the other day my "Italian" friend stopped a fight by standing in the middle, showing off his phone, putting on his best wog voice and threatening to call his cousins. I laughed my arse off :)

19. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I am Jarinor, don't mess with me. Also a nice big huzzah! for people whose body hair is not so much of a concern they need to regularly do something about it.

20. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Try dutch taip.

Our Host!