Board style question...

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Thermal bond epoxy. If that's your method of securing them to the wall, you just need to drug their food supply, and press them to the wall while they're still alive. Then, when they wake up, they'll start screaming and scratching on the walls. Some might even try to chew the skin from their bodies just to get off the wall. If that's the case, then you don't need to do anything but laugh to yourself as the blood from a dozen or so rats coats the wall in a fresh crimson gloss.
    Is anyone else disturbed at what I wrote there? It freaks me right the fuck out.

2. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

No, I actually started laughing when I came to "Then, when they wake up, they'll start screaming" -- I still giggle because I got an image of some crap film like "Saw" in my mind.

Does your plan work with stray passersby too? The council (which I think the Brits call it) are always complaining about some teens that sneak down the stairs to the garage level and hang around there smoking. (Tobacco, nothing funnier.)

Maybe they could use a good epoxying-and-festooning?

3. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

That could be fun. You have to be careful, though; Due to the weight of a smoking teen, you may need to bond them to a wall with a stud behind it. it'll help support the weight. however, they're not as fun, because teenagers just bitch about stuff and never cut off parts of their body to move. They'll wake up and cry about it. You might be lucky and get a cutter, though. They'll be sitting there, stuck to the wall. Then, the craving will set in because they're so freaked out, and they'll frantically search for something sharp in their pockets or something, only to realize you liberated their belongings.
    Then they'll scratch, and scratching's messy.
    Something even funnier would be to drug them and then bond all of the teens together by sandwiching them into a big daisy chain of teenage smoke stacks. Oh, and remove their pants.

4. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

I think a combination of your two suggestions might do the trick: teens on the stairwell wall, sort of like adherents of Spartacus lining the Via Appia after the revolt failed, and on each of their stomachss a rat glued stuck, belly-to-belly.

That should get some noise going after just a little while.

Our Host!