Board style question...

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Gross, the fact that a potato owns a house, let alone his own basement is scary enough.

2. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Your prejudice is disturbing enough.

Racist.

3. Telcontar

Yeah comming from you who owns the whole of Bara-Dur surrounded by your lava moats and your evil brother in the background. I guess the good thing is that you are stuck there though....

4. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Not quite. It's just that there's three flights of stairs (steps?) down, past a lot of sleeping and easily angered neighbours here in this flapping house of cardboard walls. And then there's the damn bomb shelter door to pry open while it emits the sound of a mortally nibbled elephant.

So, in short: I don't make that trip during the night to avoid a nasty eviction notice. 'Twould be hell unchaining the gimp and packing him in a crate for the move.

5. Telcontar

So basically if you fart and your neighbours hear it Spuddy, you can be evicted. Now I can see why people kill their neighbours...

6. Vorak

I just do it when I get hungry.

7. Telcontar

And where the hell do you live where this kind of action is not condemned?

8. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

You could make other people afraid of the basement.
    When as few people are in your apartment complex as possible, decapitate several rats and hang them up-side down along the stairs leading to the basement. People will definitely see them. Then, after doing that a few times every two weeks or so, whenever someone hears a person walking down those stairs, they'll think that it's the same sicko hanging dead rats on the wall. If they come out and see you with no rats, they won't bother you anymore. But you have to make sure noone sees you when you are killing, and everyone sees you when you aren't.

9. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Pray, enlighten me as to the conundrum whereby "see me kill rat = bad" and "see me decorate with beheaded rats = good" leads to the results you allege.

Oh, and can I use neighbourhood pets if I run out of rats?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:eek:
    Damn, that is just sick, man...

:lol: :lol:

11. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

Now I wonder what the hell I was supposed to write.

Edit: Oh, I was still on page 1. Now I understand why my post didn't make sense.

Does it make sense now?

12. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Why don't you make it make sense then? In a Dirty Harry kind of sense. Makes sense?

And no. Try again.

13. Telcontar

When I read that Grossen, I thought it was a funny idea. But for once I actually do think he will do it.

14. Vorak

Everyone kills rats, so why not put them to good use?

15. Telcontar

By tying them up so they stink? You could at least be humane- skin them and give them to an orphanage.

16. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Fry them lightly in butter. Saves you having to go to the damn corner store all the time.

17. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

The best way is to scare the shit out of them (literally) before you kill them.
    That way, when you gut the things, you don't need to worry as much about the spilling of e. coli filled stink nuggets.
    I guess when I posted my plan earlier, I forgot to mention that you don't want the other tenants to see you do ANYTHING with the rats, except walk past them in "disgust".
    You have to kill and nail them to the wall when noone can see you.
    I actually never would have thought of all that if I hadn't had my own problems with rodents a few weeks ago.
    The last one I killed...I guess I didn't aim well enough and it bled to death from a hole in its face.

18. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

The only thing in that post that scarified me was the mention of "nailing them to the wall." Therein lies a problem, because we have concrete or cement or something walls in our charming little stairwell, and I fear mightily that hammering rats into said wall would make more noise than visiting the basement during the night.

However, if I can just hold onto the plot until the Spring Cleaning Day when every sad sod is out cleaning the environs, then I might have enough time to festoon not only my own building but next door as well.

("Jerzy's home. Let me see your entrails!" -- This strikes me as a Young Ones quote... Am I correct?)

19. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Might I suggest construction adhesive?

20. Telcontar

The banging, with the sounds of a laughing madman or chainsaw would assure nobody went and asked you any questions Spuddy....

Our Host!