Bloody moongoats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Charonte, Nov 10, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Charonte

Charonte Member

Did anyone miss me? At all?

I notice that HoL has finally moved with the times (or at least 5 years ahead) and is now using PHPBB3. Although the theme has just as many issues. And it's still just PHP.

I'll also point out where my time has been going lately: XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
    If you are any kind of man at all you will play this game, now.

Even tempted to give it a hotseat/legacy run through if we can garner enough players (1 in-game month turnaround would be o.k).

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Sitting on 7 Colonels with maxed out techs and all countries on Impossible Ironman. I think I have successfully played the game, man.

3. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

I failed miserably. Will probably have to restart on easy or just try something different (like buying satellites, I heard they were good).

4. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

5. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Beat XCOM on Normal mode, naming all the soldiers after people I know so I could watch them die horrifying deaths.

Trying to get a solid game of Classic Ironman going now, but it's hard, mang.

6. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Trick to my game was only moving a couple of spaces, never dashing. Slow and steady wins the race turtle. The crisis system is pretty ridiculous though, I refuse to believe my multinational organisation only has one Skyranger and squad. Also when you choose a country to help, the continents of the other two countries you couldn't help throw their hands up in the air.

7. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

Yeah, the hardest part of classic ironman (haven't tried impossible yet) was managing terror levels during the first few months.

Also, welcome back sir.

Our Host!