Bloodlines Storyline Information

Discussion in 'News Comments' started by Jarinor, Jul 28, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

The mind boggles. At least a month ago, it was made known there was a 'media blackout' on Troika's action RPG V:TM - Bloodlines. Now, however, White Wolf has made a press release giving some very general information on the storyline. When I say very general though, I mean that it gets a bit of a mention.

<blockquote>White Wolf’s licensing partners are also getting involved in this event. Activision® will release Vampire: The Masquerade--Bloodlines, the second Vampire computer game, with a storyline tied directly to the Time of Judgment. "This will add extra excitement for those who are playing the tabletop game or reading the novels," said Chris McDonough, White Wolf’s Director of Computer Projects. "The computer game gains an epic scope from that connection. There are unique insights into the Time of Judgment that can only be uncovered through this game."</blockquote>

If you're interested, you can find the press release <a href="http://www.white-wolf.com/toj/press.html">here</a>, although it's probably more of interest to the pen'n'paper crowd at the moment.

Even though it is just a little tidbit, it's an important one, but given that three separate (although one is owned by another I believe) companies are responsible for the game as a whole, I guess it's not surprising something finally slipped through.

Oh yeah, IE is still pissing me off, may it burn in hell.

Our Host!