Blessing Error

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by team a, Jun 10, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. team a

team a New Member

I have never used blessings before now. As they seemed pretty simple, I didn't think there'd be a problem. However, I get an odd message when I am playing and this particular blessing appears.

It's the standard "message class" type of message, with the praying hands on the left, the holy sound effects, and the message at the bottom that I entered in gamebless.mes. However, the title of this message is very odd:

"Error! Missing Line 1000 In"

I'm not sure if it's cut off or what. I've done this several times, with the same effect. I know I'm not missing anything in gamebless.mes, I've filled the first and third line of the section in with text and the middle with an effect. Anyone know what's going on here?

2. theorel

theorel New Member

Maybe you already figured this out, but checking the gamebless.mes from the Arcanum module, it seems the line {1000}{You have received a Blessing!} should be added to gamebless.mes
    I did so, and it took care of that particular problem, though in the short while I've been trying I haven't managed to make the actual blessing part work...I've got some other things to try, but it'd be helpful to know what all you did.

3. team a

team a New Member

good lookin' out, theo! I wouldn't have thought of that.

Our Host!