Blackout Mods

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by xento, May 28, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exuse me for sounding stupid, but xento did nothing wrong.

If he's a teen, you should probably cut him some slack. I mean, teens don't have the sense of an adult. (Err..Did I actually make sense for once? :roll: )

2. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

What the hell? I'm a teenager, and I don't only open my mouth to change feet.

3. xento

xento New Member

You know, pretty much everyone can say that, so don't feel too special just yet.
    You know, pretty much everyone can be nice. I don't know why you go through the effort of being mean. I'm sure glad the whole world isn't like you.

That's because you were too busy working on emotional problems instead, like the ones you have now.

Ahem, I said until the 20's, and, last time I checked, 20 didn't come after 14.

Yeah, but why else do they keep you from drinking and smoking until you are 21 and 18, except so that you are old enought to think and reason more so, hopefully, you will decide not to start.

Old people have a lame excuse for being cruel like yourself. You'd think, by your age, you would understand how things SHOULD work and try to be nice to people besides those who are just as bad as yourself.

4. Canis

Canis New Member

Xento, kiddo. You seriously need to stop making excuses for yourself, it only exacerbates the hostility directed towards you. If you get in the habit of looking for an excuse for every stupid thing you do, it's going to be really difficult to get out of the habit later. I recommend you slow down and start thinking about the consequences of your words and actions instead of putting all your energy into pimping empty websites and coming up with excuses for your stupidity.

I know that being a teenager is not the greatest thing in the world, but neither is it so debilitating that a normal brain is prohibited from thinking logically. Take stock of yourself. What sort of person are you? Most people really don't change a whole lot just because they finish puberty; their core personality stays the same their whole life. Chances are, Xento, that you'll never grow out of this pattern of behavior, and that people will always be annoyed by your public acts of idiocy.

Take a stand NOW and change your behavior, or at least stop expecting adults to "cut you some slack" just because you're a little kid.

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

:nod:

Until your 20's? Jesus, what are you? Completely retarded? There are PLENTY of kids on the net UNDER 20, still in their teens, who are nowhere near as retarded as you are.

If you're going to be this retarded until you're 20 though, please go away until then. No really, go away and don't come back until your brain's fully developed.

6. Draconix

Draconix New Member

Ok Xento maybe a little slow at times and doesnt always say the right things....he maybe thinking it differently in his head but is not sure how to say it. So what IF...not saying he is but is that a reason to be cruel to someone that is trying to fit in and be a part of a forum? Hell I know Im slow but Xento, ya really gotta stop with the excuses and just say fuck off and go on with life....who cares what they think of you as long as you know better.All that matters is WHAT you think not anyone else.

7. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Oh for gods sake !!!

Please stop flaming, spamming, fighting and pissing each other off!

I, as the project leader, assure you that our first mod IS under way, but updates to the website IS slow, since it’s a long and daunting process.

First of, Xento, stop arguing with these gentlemen, you don’t need to force our website on them, just let them come if they want.

And to all of you, as I said, we ARE working hard to make things function here, and screenshots will be along shortly...

I hope this cleared things up a bit.

8. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

And at what age do you outgrow cruelity DarkUnderlord? Do you kick stray dogs & strangle kittens too?

The law & our customs cut teenagers slack. And with good reason.

If life recapitulates high school, you DarkUnderlord were in the social outcast group I wager. And how many times did the jock contongent beat you up for flapping your jaw?

Xento, take a lesson from our president, boy George. NEVER make excuses, stay on message, & people will think you were right all along.

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

So am I. Wouldn't it be a boring place if everyone was the same?

No, I chose to shut off most of my emotions within the past couple of years. I find they get in the way too much of being a Big Bad Wolf.

Last time I checked, the following mathematical equation was true:

20 > 14

Yeah, that's not the reason. I believe it's more biological, with your body being able to physically handle it, and not impair development.

10. PhoenixUltima

PhoenixUltima New Member

11. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!