Beyond Stupidity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mael, Oct 2, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Uh? I got the part about the hot chixxx, the other stuff is kinda fuzzy. But hey, if you like playboy, you're cool in my book. I was just foolin' around about the al-qaeda stuff, welcome back Chuck.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Dang. You're all right Charles. You're all right.

3. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Nice theory, Charles. I assume its placement in this thread is not an accident. You have the most dead pan sense of humour of any forum user I have met.

Please tell me this isn't the terrorist litmus test being applied by Bush's Heroesâ„¢. I can just imagine them, approaching anyone who looks vaguely middle eastern, tapping them on the shoulder, then unfolding a playboy. Anyone not punching them on the arm, whistling comically, and saying something like "Nice rack!" is hauled away for interrogation.

4. Windmills

Windmills New Member

Typical males. You're all so wrapped up in talking about the girlies you missed this little gem, just a line or two down.

This one is entirely more frightening. Charles, you've been injecting that heroine into your eyeball again, eh? Regardless, scary.

5. Force Of Evil

Force Of Evil New Member

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The New Testsom state that Christ will return to Earth like than Thief at Night
    . He was born again as than Man and die like than man again. One of his forefather was Christ an the other one was Muhammad the Founder of Islam.
    It is against the law in Iran to be than member of this Religion it has over 6 million member worldwide it has no fix ritural.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It is no accident. First superity run in cyles like the moon and sun does. We are at the maxium end of the cyle right now There is no litmus test for terrorist. The NSA cannot pick up Al-Qaeda message as they donot use electronic communicate like phone, radio, or cell phones except when they
    want to fool the NSA. Al-Qaeda does it the old fashine way with human messengers to carry code messager that if even you broke the code the message is safe as it has no meaning. Than example : I brought than new Black Bras for one of my wifes. What does this message mean. If might mean what if say or has than hidden message useing code words.

8. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I than takeing medine for ostaoarthritis for my right shoulder. There are days
    when I donot feel like doing than lots of typeing if I can help it.

9. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Agree with ya wholeheartedly there Windmills. Charles is spouting forth some scary stuff.

How old are you Charles?

10. Sheriff Fatman

Is it code for you feeling a bit randy?

I think Charles told us he is 56, Retard. He's a scary dude, isn't he?

11. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Chuck is the oldest poster we have, and an American citizen to boot. Makes me all warm n' fuzzy inside.

12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It you want to use code word in a message going by messager you would want it to appear as normal as possible in case than policeman pull you over
    for any reason like speeding. It he read it at all it would seem harmless message about than new Black Bras for his wife. The Terrorist arenot as supid as the America New Media make then out to be.

13. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Chuck, do you feel that terrorism, and organizations like al-qaeda, Taliban, etc. tarnish the reputation of Islam? Or, do you feel they are acting on the behalf of Allah, in the only way they can in the face of grave injustices? Or perhaps you have a viewpoint that falls somewhere in the middle? Won't you share?

Sorry about that DU. Chuck, do you like Hustler, OUI, and Penthouse as well?

14. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Hey! What happened to the playboy conversation? I thought we were talking about Playboy Lingerie in here?

Damn I hate it when people change the topic...

15. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

First off you can consider the FBI terrorist after the illegal action they did at
    Rudy Ridger and WACO Texas. So I would be very careful useing the word terrorist. I consider the World Hindic Fedration in India an Terrorist orgination along with the CIA and FBI.

16. Sheriff Fatman

He didn't ask which organisations you defined as terrorist. He asked whether you view terrorism on behalf of Islamic organisations as a bad thing or something acceptable.

17. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I answer him. It depence on too many factor to give than easy answer. If than people in their struggle to be free have to use terror tactic so be it. Irsael is also useing terror tactic .

18. Sheriff Fatman

Terrorism is wrong. Terror tactics, whoever they are used by, are wrong.

I can understand that an out-numbered, out-gunned and occupied force might very well need to use guerilla or partisan tactics. These are bad enough, but I can see that they might be the only option sometimes. They are not the same as terrorism, though. The difference being whether the target is a non-combatant or not.

19. Icairus

Icairus New Member

If there is no stupidity in the UK

If there is no stupidity in the UK, how do you explain Mr. Blair?

He is practically a peon for another stupid world leader (hint: he cannot safely operate a pretzel)

20. Sheriff Fatman

I don't try to explain Mr Blair. Anyone who doesn't get him is obviously a conservative (ie evil) or foreign (ie stupid).

Our Host!