Before the wheel clan

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Krazilid, Jan 8, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Krazilid

Krazilid New Member

Hey, after i get back from the Isle of Despair and go towards the Wheel Clan i've noticed Arronax (well kergan) intervein and talk to my char.

The problem is, my char only has 1 con. (Gnome with miracle birth or something) When he knocks all my fatigue out it doesn't seem to be recovering so i get stuck there. I've tried giving my NPC's some fatigue healers, but they just stand around. :-?

Anyway to solve this?

[Edit: Well i just figured out that i could steal a ring (or just kill the guy) in tarant for his ring which gives +2 con. It's very slow with 3 con, but it means that i'm not lying there forever. I'll leave this up to see if thier's anyway beshides the ring]

2. Solaris

Solaris New Member

You're playing with CN of ONE? Talk about a paper tiger approach.

Now, for the question: in Stillwater, there's an elf called Myrth, who has an amulet that gives you +1ST+1CN (I think). You won't get to Stillwater "naturally" until after you talk to Loghaire, but you can look up the coordinates and "force" the location. There's also an amulet that gives +4CN, but I am not sure where it is. I think Fawn in Quintarra has it, so you won't get to it until later in the game.

3. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

if you use an item on your belt during the conversation the conversation will end. So you get to kill him instead. Of course you'll meet him again and again until he dialog is finished but yeah...

4. TONGSyaBASS

TONGSyaBASS Member

Or you could just suck it up and spend a point on constitution...

5. Krazilid

Krazilid New Member

Yeah it's a little annoying, i have to get my fatigue back by using the fatigue restorers by Jayna, but it's so easy to make it's not that big of a problem unless i forget when i'm < 5 and someone kicks me. :D

Does that amulet work on high Tech people? I don't remember it having a % magic thing (not sure what it's called).

6. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Well, it should certainly be challenging. But on the up side, you save a whole lot of CPs for other things, don't you?

No, both amulets I've mentioned are magic.

7. Krazilid

Krazilid New Member

At the start it's a little helpful to save CP's, but once you hit about level 35 onwards, it doesn't really matter. But yeah, next time i'm going to have more then 1, it's just annoying having to load once you get knocked out at the start, since it doesn't seem like you can get back up.

Our Host!