Banning

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by Quethim, May 5, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I would love to help you out, but I lack so much, it's not even funny...I could be a forum mod or something, but the forum is not even active that much....

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Dude, I'm getting really tired of such posts. I KNOW it's not that active. I don't need this to be pointed out in every other post I read.

And no, I would never, EVER, have you on staff even if you paid me.

Just because you don't have your spam can doesn't mean it's all forgotten. People still remember how many times you got banned from #arcanum for spamming, and how you behaved on this forum in the past as well.

3. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Eck, I meant I could be a Role Playing MOD, my bad....

But since you put it that way, mabye I DON'T want to help this forum anymore, it can burn in hell for all I care now...since you put it that way...

And another thing, you think I was bad, you were just as worse when you were a normal member, I remember everything about you, you spammed the hell out of this forum, but still, you became a MOD...

Something you didn't deserve, perhaps? Mabye that's why the forum is dying, because of the mod that we got, the one named Jinxed, perhaps?

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Jesus F Christ, you've become such a fucking wanker it's incredible.

Yes I spammed, but that was when there was *NO* moderation at all. What, you think you would do a better job than me?

I want you out of here, you're fucking banned.

5. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Yeah, then maybe you should just shut up and go away. Honestly Q, quit bitching. Are you going to be saying next that it's my fault, because my name is Snowmane and because snow sucks?

6. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Oh, for crying out loud, I said one simple thing and you go all "You're banned from here." I say one simple thing, and the forum goes against me.

That's what's fucking wrong with this forum, you think you all own this whole fucking world, you think you rule everything. Want to know the truth, you don't, you don't own a fucking square inch of this world, you don't belong...my god...and here I thought this was a cool forum.

I've never liked this forum at the start, because when I first started, people made fun of me, people judged me from the way I typed and shit like that, cause people a fucking rude and self centered, you're not doing this for the forum Jinxed, you're doing this stuff for yourself, you just want lots and lots of attension.

And I wouldn't talk Snowmane, I've been here way before you've set you're paws around here, I know what the hell I'm talking about....

Now...mabye since I'm "banned" for speaking my thoughts and everything, perhaps I'll never come back. And I know, no one will back me up, cause you all tend to hate me...heh...

7. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Took care of that second ISP.

8. shady dilema

shady dilema New Member

ok, what the fuck are you talkin about!?!?! and what the fuck are yo u talkin about jinxed or what ever the fuck your name is damn,, your name makes you sound like a pussy maybe you should go suck your dads pussy while your mom butt fucks you with her dick!

9. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!