Back Again?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by friend_al_23, Sep 12, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Where's the vault?

I did a search for YeaYea and saw lots of post in the Hints and Tips board. Either he/she ask a lot of questions or answers them with either a smiley or actually give something meaningful.

2. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Go to the Forum Index and look for a forum named "Vault of Folly".

THAT'S the Vault.

3. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Just another name for Archives of Stupidity. It feets with HoL theme nicely though.

4. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

It's not obvious from the Vault entries, but Yeayea used to turn up fairly frequently and make a thread with the format:

"I am doing a homework project on"/"I just wondered" + [controvertial topic]

He'd then wait for a few replies and come back and strenuously object to them.

Then he would wait for people to complain about the flaming and he'd say everyone hated him just because he was a pagan/young (I think he was 15)

On the face of it, his posts got people talking, but it was always stress filled and argumentative (other people that is, my contributions were - as ever - ultra-reasonable statements of pure fact).

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

:confuse:

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

It's simple al...YeaYea would come along and ask "Okay, one of my friends is being physically/sexually/mentally abused by his/her mother/father/brother/sister/whatever, WHAT SHOULD I DO, OMG???" or "I think that adults should not interfere with kids lives" or (my favourite) "My friend committed suicide because the girl he had a secret crush on died in a car accident before he could tell her".

Essentially the most obviously fake and stupid crap to hit this forum since Eros had his outbursts. It was quite amazing how much flaming he could take and come back for more.

7. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

8. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

Ahhh to be a part of History :D

Our Host!