Auto levelling

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Krull, Jul 2, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Krull

Krull New Member

Apologies if this has already been posted.

I've done all the quests in town and am running around the country getting experience. I'm level 30 and Virgil and Sogg are now approx level 25 but they auto level (I can't switch it off).

I know this is the demo but does anyone know if you can choose what skills etc they will level up to in the full game? That way you could choose skills that would complement mine. Thanks.

2. Aldin

Aldin New Member

Krull -
    nope - followers have their own schemes they follow with no input from the player. Now in the mods, you will be able to do whatever you want...
    ~Aldin

3. Xerophyte

Xerophyte New Member

Actually, you can edit the follower's auto level schemes as they're simple text files both in full version and demo as I understand it, you're just not supposed to.

4. Aldin

Aldin New Member

Heh - but of course Xero... and with a hex editor you can become a god... :wink:

5. Xerophyte

Xerophyte New Member

Well, yes, but savegame data tends to not be presented as an easily understood scripting code when opened, unlike the auto level schemes :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BUMP!

eh.. sorry about this.. but does anyone know where i can get hold of the lvl scheme thing?

also in the demo.. one of the auto scheme is 'user defined' how do i make one?

8. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

I've been into this type of question for the past 2 hours 24 minutes and 7 seconds.

Our Host!