Arcanum Tale

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by flamethrower, Dec 16, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

"It was damn ogres or some ugly creature, they were on some kind of air shit and then they crashed into us

2. Maniac

Maniac New Member

"Hm...And did you see anything interesting around the blimp?"

3. Quethim

Quethim New Member

"Well I did find one of the crashed ships and I took some parts from it and I grabbed a medalion from one of those foul creature"

I pull out some parts of the ship and I show him the medalion.

4. legolas

legolas New Member

(ooc) this is my first time in this forum(/ooc)

the constable, seemed a little distracted after seeing the meddallion, he said "i'll send some people over to the crash site", and left.
    i was just about to go on my way to tarant, when i noticed an ogre. i bought him a drink ,and we had a long conversation about life in shrouded hills, and i asked him to join me. in his slow disgruntled voice, he answered"sure (hic), id go with you friend (hic).
    on our way to tarant right outside of shrouded hills, we met the nome, that was related to the one at the crashsight. he attacked us, but was easily killed. he also bore the medallion. with the eye in the hexagram wich the ogre in the aircraft did.
    when we reached tarant, i questioned random people about p.schuyler and sons, and found it in a back allie. the shopkeeper, wouldnt let us in , saying " they are to busy to talk". after pickpocketing him, and getting through the door, i found a wooden loose floorboard, after oppening this, i found a ladder, on the inside. we climbed down this, finding a dark damp place, filled with the stench of rotting flesh. virgil seemed a little weary when entering, and said "sir, this place doesnt seem very safe". not more than a few seconds later, rotting creatures, almost with the body of men popped up out of the ground surrounding us.
    we were trapped

5. Dagorian

Dagorian New Member

After searching the crash site, I went to Shrouded Hills. I walked to the bar, and saw elf and dwarf talking in corner. I noticed medallion what elf was showing to dwarf. It was similiar to mine. I walked to table and took a chair. I asked from elf: "Any luck finding survivors? I didn't find anything from the crash site. But who is that dwarf?"

Our Host!