Arcanum Music

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by RedCamel, Sep 28, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. RedCamel

RedCamel New Member

2. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

3. Oracle

Oracle Member

Nice find indeed :)

Kinda reminded me of this on I posted in the past.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6abswFzKytM

Anyways these guys should be doing music for a arcanum mod (which will never happen offcourse :p )

Thanks!

4. Crypton

Crypton Member

5. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Still giving us the crybaby treatment crypton? Thought you would of moved on, you must be out of tissues by now surely.

6. Crypton

Crypton Member

7. RedCamel

RedCamel New Member

Zanza +100 cool points.

Crypton, I never assumed I was the first to find Lively Arcanum, the videos clearly state 2008. No harm in posting it to a popular forum so people who haven't seen/heard them before get a chance to. Hope that "i'm better than everyone" attitude is working out for you.

8. Crypton

Crypton Member

I said that it's old, and it really is, so what's wrong about it? It's not my fault that this "slow-in-the-head" community had to wait 3 years before someone showed up with "news". I'm talking about long-standing members and the staff, it really has nothing to do with you.

Just look at main page, it's pretty outdated, so much Arcanum-related stuff happened since then, and noone even bothered to inform others about it. This site isn't about Arcanum anymore, it's about people posting some stuff from their personal life and using these forums as personal blog. Just check out the general discussion section, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

9. DaneKoponen

DaneKoponen Member

Keep in mind, people aren't going to come here and post every day about strictly Arcanum related things. Having a "general discussion" area for members to chat in helps keep people returning. Without that kind of useless stuff, the vast majority of the members wouldn't stick around, and in all likelihood the forum would be virtually inactive.

I basically agree with your attitude about things, hence why I have very few posts compared to a lot of the others, but making a post calling stuff useless doesn't really help the situation. Instead just ignore all the junk and stick around for the occasional gem, like that French mod recently posted :)

Besides, of all the posts to criticize, this is one of the few that's actually Arcanum related.

I, for one, am thankful for all the work you put into this game and its community.

I'd seen them before, but thanks for posting it, I'd completely forgotten about them. Always a pleasure to revisit.

10. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Like DaneKoponen said, it's a mistake to understand the GD as the entire website. It has the most posts in it, sure, but we still try to answer people's questions regarding the game when there's a new post in Arcanum Discussion or Hints and Tips.
    You really are doing a lot for the Arcanum community, Crypton, but you probably could've rephrased your complaint to something more like "Yeah, I know about those guys! I'm surprised this is the first time someone brought it up on the forum!"
    Speaking of which, if you knew about them, why didn't you bring them up before RedCamel? Not everyone goes to arcanumclub.ru, you know.

11. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Oddly enough, you shared non of these comments when DivinePonies posted the same channel earlier this year. In fact, you seem to have congratulated him instead.

One could even come to think that you learned about Lively Arcanum fairly recently yourself.

12. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

This is the Arcanum Discussion, not the GD. Keep it clean or find your posts deleted like Zanza's were. If Crypton was a bit rough (and really, he wasn't. A tad hipster-ish, with a "that's SO old news" vibe, but not rude), then one person say something. There's no need to start pulling evidence and such.

The general discussion doesn't need to be a welcoming or inviting place. It's the GD GD. Every other section, however, does.

Tl;dr: play nice or I won't let you play.

Our Host!