Arcanum 2 Total Conversion pt 2 - Project Arcanum

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by Saturday, Sep 8, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:

*Analyzes choice of avatar*

... Herve?

2. xfewagainstmanyx

xfewagainstmanyx New Member

What the fuck are you talking about man?^^

Alright, sorry lads, I'd love to help ya, but for the moment I got so much work and homework like.
    But flip, it's savage cabbage here. UCC is great (the standards are kind of high though, compared to France I mean, and I've chosen difficult courses, like "The Modern Irish State", a lecture we're like a hundred students to attend, and we are only 3 overseas students, and I'm like the only French moron who doesn't understand anything because of the strong accent of the teacher; hopefully for the them other two are from the US)
    I don't want to sound too patronizing or demagog, or whatever you like, but I'm kind of planning spending the rest of my life here.
    Cork really is a great, musical city. Tons of gigs, drunk people even on Sunday nights -well Garmgarf I'm not going to teach you about your own culture- beautiful landscapes, lovely people (hum, hot chicks as well), etc., etc.
    Been surfin in Inchodoney, roadtripin to Dingle, playing american football, having my first Canadian thanksgiving dinner. (ok you don't give a shit), but I'm so lucky, thank you Europe, thank you ERASMUS!

Alright, who wants to give me his email address so I can send my teenage artwork, and, hopefully, my future works on the project?

How is the project going by the way?

See you gents

3. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

Heyo Michael.

The fact is, "Project Arcanum" is failing horribly, just as Dark Elf generally predicted about all projects like it.

Saturday hasn't updated it in ages, and didn't even respond to my story proposal at all.

So, you can waste your art on a project that will probably just continue to burn, or, you can join a real project, which has potential of income.

My e-mail address and MSN address is "cents3@hotmail.com". Send me an e-mail or instant message, and I can talk to you about a real project which I am involved in.

4. Dark Elf

Media:
    [​IMG]

Herve Caen aka Citizen Caen, the guy who pretty much destroyed Interplay.

Click here!

5. stylex

stylex Member

I thought this forum was about Arcanum, not some guy and Ireland.

6. Dark Elf

Media:
    It's always been like this. HoL's been around for what, seven years? We do go astray sometimes (and by sometimes I mean always).

7. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

Lol, Googling "HoL" bought up: "Henry O'Leary Irish Real Estate".

Eh, who's been here 7 years? xfewagainstmanyx?

8. Dark Elf

Media:
    Apart from DU, there are no active or semi-active members left of the antediluvians. Then there's a bunch of second generation dignitaries like Vorak and myself, and of course you thin-bloods.

9. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Do I count as a 9th gen? I was only in torpor for about 5 years or so...

And if Jarinor and the others are antediluvians wouldn't that make you and vorak 4th gen methuselah's? Gah, it's been 2 years since I last played VtM *goes and digs out old VtM book*

10. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Hm, I wonder where I fit into all this. I come, post like mad for a few months, disappear, come back, etc etc etc...

I have been around for quite a while though.

Our Host!