Arcanum 2 Suggestion

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by Jasper_Chen, Jun 29, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

What do you think of this?

1. It's the best idea I've seen!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I love it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. You know what? I'll wait until you finish the story before I answer.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. You and your ideas are pathetic!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yeah, but...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jasper_Chen

Jasper_Chen New Member

Okay, so Kerghan is dead and now we begin Arcanum 2. Here is my suggestion:

With Kerghan dead, Nasrudin is superior with no competition. Therefore he takes total control of Arcanum and rules as a tyrant. Now back when Arronax was banished it turns out that Arronax was framed by Nasrudin. So we start the journey, you begin in the void, Nasrudin has banished you because your a "good guy". Arronax rescues you and joins your party, you then get out of the void in hope of killing Nasrudin. Wandering around Shrouded Hills which is now a great city, you run into some old fellow who is none other than Elder Joachim. He now believes Nasrudin is evil and join you to destroy Nasrudin. So you venture to the city of Vendigroth to find and destroy Nasrudin. Upon arrival you and your party are captured by the authorities and imprisoned. Your group is divided and everyone is in different cells. Well, it turns out that the jailer is Raven! She rescues you but unfortunately there is no time to save the others and you run away...

Now I'm a little too tired to complete this but I suppose it's a good start.

2. Notharah

Notharah New Member

You are forgetting one tiny* thing... you see... Nasrudin DIES in I believe nearly all the end sequences. In quite a lot of them it is told that Arronax burries him.

If Nasrudin is the one who send you to the void he will die right after... a last act of a brave man. (cough... :wink: )

*read: quite quite large

3. xento

xento New Member

hey, Jasper

Hey, Jasper, are you interested in Arcanum 2 as well? I would LOVE to see it made, and I am doing the best that I can to make it that way..... Visit my website when it is up.... I think that eventually, I will host it at www.vendigroth.com, but it isnt registered yet. I wont use a free server I've decided thanks to Milo. However, plz still check out my website at www.vendigroth.50g.com and post a few messages on it's free board.... I will host a better board (one similar to this) when I finish my site.... also, dont worry, I will post a message here when I have finished an posted my website.

4. Jasper_Chen

Jasper_Chen New Member

nasrudin dies? i didn't notice that unfortunately, and i'd believe i will visit your site

5. xento

xento New Member

It doesnt really make a big deal about his death, but he does die. You dont see it, but it tells in the Vendigroth ending. I suppose that sending you to the Void took his last bit of life energy from him. After all, how would YOU feel if you were almost 3,000 years old? :)

6. chrisbeddoes

chrisbeddoes New Member

he also practically tells you that he is going to dies very soon in this dialogue

"I fear there is nothing I can do. I am old, tired. I do not believe I could stand up against my son now, even if I could find the heart to try."

Here . So to banish you to the Void he is very old very tired and a single mage instead of 3 so he spends his last of his life force to banish you to the void and then he dies.

"I must conserve what little remains of my energy to banish you to the Void, once you have retreived the device. The banishment spell is rarely performed by a single mage, its power requirement is so great."

7. xento

xento New Member

Yup. It practically sucks the life out of him.

8. bobtheguy

bobtheguy New Member

All of Arcanum is destroyed after a bloody battle between all the races. You and many others leave out in search of new land. And thats all I have.

9. xento

xento New Member

Our Host!