Any projects still alive?

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by rist9, Feb 26, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rist9

rist9 New Member

Ah, oki... So the nazi thing(didn't notice the hyperlink). Well, I'm new to these forums and it just popped to mind. Thought I'd post it and see the reaction. And now that I've seen it...^^

On another note. I'm finding the world of Arcanum to be a pretty inspiring musically. Kinda sad that its gonna end up being aimless as I don't have any storyline to go with. I've read around and anything I've found doesn't really seem solid. Not that I could do better, I haven't even ever tried writing at all. But they just don't seem solid enough to spark inspiration.
    Well, atleast pondering on my own inside the Arcanum realm, has sparked inspiration.

2. rist9

rist9 New Member

Here is a work in progress I created while having an Arcanum sequel in mind. http://soundcloud.com/risto-bik/dungeons

Dungeons is just a working title portraying the setting where the song would fit, in my mind. Keep in mind, its not really finished, I most likely will extend this track, but still... Listen, comment, and of course, enjoy...^^

3. NamelessOne

NamelessOne New Member

Warning:
    this post is needlessly long and deals with years of observations and ponderings (with possibly controversial hypotheses) I have made during playing through Arcanum too many times and thinking too much about it.

I'd much rather see prequel than a sci-fi sequel, since Arcanum left so much unanswered questions about it's past. It could have very advanced tech, especially if set into Age of Legends or maybe times of Iron Clan.

<cut>
    The rest was a massive offtop. Create a new thread for it instead.
    ~ Muro

Our Host!