Another small game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zen, Oct 31, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Okay dumb shit thats all behind us! Because I am not hel kaht. Plus I am not in the Navy yet you dumbshit! I said to you I was thinking about it and what I wanted to be in a pm! I was answering other posts also so it takes time! But I am not going to let this bug me because I and only I know I am not a Liar. Yes and I am a member at some navy site that helps you take some kinda tests for jobs. I can give you a password and my Login name if you want also so you can check on me if you want!

2. Menion Ravenlock

Menion yes is a Terry brooks person but its actually my real name shall I meet you somewhere and show you my birth documents? And Stoudt my friend is a german last name which I got from my step dad okay?! When he came to America from Germany his last name was changed from this to this. Staudt to Stoudt. So just lay the fuck off!

3. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

I know you're not in the Navy yet, (thank God) and you wouldn't have to be to answer the questions, all that is required to answer the questions is making plans to join. Which in fact you said you were doing, under the buddy program, wasn't it? That's a little different than "just thinking about it" either way you're annoying and a bullshitter, which makes you just as bad as spam khat.

4. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Actually, you know Menion, if you answered those questions, it would alleviate all suspicion. Then I can stop waiting for you to do what Hel Khat did. Start off nice, then "turn".

5. Menion Ravenlock

Fine I will Let me get my info but its hard! I was going to join under the buddy system. But my friend decided to not go and well yeah hold on let me get my info navy card. But the place to be reqruited is in Yuba City on Linclin Rd. Its with the marine,airforce department.

6. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

7. Menion Ravenlock

Okay fine I will but who cares! I am really sick of being asked all these questions and you know what I am just plain going to forget them all!

8. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

I just noticed this. Seriously.

Are you completely, blitheringly insane? Not "that khat"? Are you saying you're some OTHER Khat? And what the hell does "lieing" mean? Or "elois" for that matter?
    As for the ass thing, I'm sure if you asked real nicely Milo could put cookie monster in there somewhere.

Finally, "Sorry for the bad stuff ladies"? That clinches it. You're a stark raving lunatic. Have you even MET Windmills? Or Rosie? I doubt you could disturb either of them with buckets of swear words.

Love the novel idea. Incidentally, you can buy books these days that consist solely of complaining about other books! Astounding! I wonder if yours will be worth the attention of one of these "literary criticism" things.
    Judging by your amazing grammar and spelling skills, I doubt for some reason that it falls under the exceedingly broad label of "literary" at all.

A final thought: If there was a road somewhere, and it was made of ass, you would suck it. Because you suck ass. Miles and miles of ass.

9. Menion Ravenlock

Excuse me sir but I don't write like this in my book/short stories. If you want to read a short story I will make a new thread so all of you can read it? How would you like that? Hmmm? The elois is a name somone called me on here.

10. Milo

Milo New Member

Get off his ass already, whoever he is. Jesus fuck. Quit putting him on the defensive all the time and let him post. If he is Hel Khat, he'll blow up sooner or later and get banned again. And if is Hel Khat and he doesn't freak out and get banned, then good. Just drop this shit already. Fuck's sake.

11. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I agree with Milo. Get off his ass, for fuck's sake.

Hmmm. Get off on his ass, for fuck's sake.

Get on his ass, fuck's.

Get his ass fuck on. YEAH!!

12. Menion Ravenlock

HAHA Hey I just want to say thanks guys. *sniff* I am trying to post better and have you guys not noticed that? Well I need to check in RPG forum catch ya later.

Our Host!