Another Arcanum 2 plot

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by Kuraido, Aug 2, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Kuraido

Kuraido New Member

Well I don't seem to notice that someone may be came up with this Idea ,but if they did I apologise :)

So..
    I was wondering about an Alternative arcanum starting from the very same spot of the blimp crash BUT! Instead, you, being a reincarnation of Nasurdin YOU become the reincarnation of Arranoax! This makes all of the arcanum legends, storytales make screwed up( well ofcourse not ALL xD). The usage of this plot can be as a Sequel, i.e.:

You saved arcanum blah blah blah and boom, somehow a reincarnation of Arranoax appears, so he's like a complete alternative to you. You are both match. Thus this plot as a LOT of holes that need to be stuffed. For instance:

1.I don't remember if Arranoax dies at the end ,but if he doesn't then it's screwed. (Altought this can be a reincarnation of Kerghan instead!)
    2. but wait... What if i didn't saved arcanum? I didn't killed Kerghan. The this plot is screwed too.

Well all I need is you guys to post some suggestions, and maybe I could find a logical way to Reincarnation of Arranoax/Kerghan :)

2. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

So are you making this as a mod or something?

3. Langolier

Langolier Member

I've always thought that Arcanum 2 (rest in peace) could start with your character surviving the sinking of a large ocean liner; the Titanica or something. Then perhaps the focus of the game could be you trying to prevent the assassination of some world leader. Perhaps trying to stop some cult from starting a massive war.

(the core story would be based on the build up to World War 1)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Kuraido

Kuraido New Member

It's not a Mod i'm just thinking of a plot for nothing, for phun perhaps. :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. sleepingvanilla

sleepingvanilla New Member

Good Idea

Hey Kuraido, I think your Arcunum 2 idea is really neat. There could be a lot of parallel events, but slightly twisted. And Virgil would be all dark.

Our Host!